UKSEE 2013 (Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination) will be conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University as an entrance examination for the students for taking admission to various under graduate and post graduate courses such as MCA, MBA, BHMCT, B.Pharm. The scores obtained in UKSEE 2013 is also considered for admissions to second year of B.Tech and B.Pharm in different colleges in Uttarakhand. UKSEE is not only open for the students of Uttarakhand but also for the students from the rest of the country.
UKSEE MCA 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
Date of availability of application forms: First week of April, 2013
Final date of submitting the completed application form: Second week of May, 2013
Date of sending the admit Card: From Last week of May, 2013
Tentative Date of the exam: At the end of June, 2013
Expected Date of Counselling: From July Second week, 2013
UKSEE MCA 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for UKSEE MCA 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicants should be full time graduate in any stream from recognised university with at least 50% marks and applicants should have studied mathematics in senior secondary or higher level.
· Applicants should have done BCA with at least 50% marks
· Students who are appearing in their final year of qualifying exams can also apply for UKSEE MCA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
UKSEE 2013 – How to Apply?
· Applicants can purchase the application form and the prospectus by visiting the post offices in selected cities and making payment of Rs 1000/-.
· Post offices that provide sale of UKSEE 2013 application form and prospectus includes post offices in Uttarakhand, Kotdwar HO, Lucknow GPO, Post Offices of Dehradun GPO, Roorkee HO, and Meerut City HO and New Delhi GPO.
· Applicants need to read out the instructions mentioned in the prospectus carefully and then fill the form completely. There are separate application forms for various courses therefore one should select the form of course for which one wish to appear in the exam.
· Applicants should clearly mention the name, address and guardians’ signature in the appropriate column without any mistakes. Also, students should paste the attested photo of the candidate on the space provided. Candidate should not pin or staple the application form. The completely filled form should be sent to the address specified in the form before the last date.
· Candidates can also request to receive the form by post by sending the request letter along with DD for the application form fees and postal charges. The request letter should be sent to the University Registrar Office and form will be sent to the candidate by the post.
UKSEE MCA 2013 – List of UKSEE Centres
There are fourteen centres for the written test of UKSEE MCA 2013
· New Tehri
UKSEE MCA 2013 – Contact Address
UKSEE Registrar Office,
UKTU (Uttarakhand Technical University),
PB No. 202, GPO, Dehradun,