Uttar Pradesh Technical University SEE 2013 will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University as an entrance exam for students seeking admissions to wide range of courses offered by university.
There are many private and public technical institutes in the state that provide courses such as Engineering, Fashion and design, Management, Architecture, Computer application etc.These institutes accept the UPTU SEE 2013 score for providing admission to aspiring students.
UPTU SEE 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Dates of availability of application Form: By May, 2013
· Final Date for receiving the form by post: By 4thweek of February, 2013
· Final Date of Submitting completed application form: By 1stweek of May, 2013
· Dates of UPTU SEE Exam: By 3rdweek of April, 2013
UPTU SEE 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for UPTU SEE 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board at least 40% aggregate marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry, and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for UPTU SEE 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
· Candidates who belong to reserved category like SC/ST can get relaxation of 5% in the minimum marks required in the qualifying examination.
· Candidates should be minimum 17 years of age
UPTU SEE 2013 – Exam Structure
UPTU SEE 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels.
There are total 150 Questions that cover the topics from following subjects
· Chemistry (50 questions)
· Mathematics (50 questions)
· Physics (50 questions)
There is no negative marking for marking incorrect answer.
UPTU SEE 2013 – How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for UPTU SEE 2013 by using Offline as well as Online way.
Applicants can purchase the admission form and prospectus by making payment of Rs 1000/- at the head post offices in the state of UP, Delhi and Dehradun. Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with DD of applicable fees and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official websites at www.mtu.ac.in and www.uptu.ac.in. Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with the DD (Demand Draft) of entrance fee.
UPTU SEE 2013 – How and Where To Get the Results
Candidate can view their results by visiting the site www.uptu.nic.in and entering their roll number. The roll numbers of shortlisted candidates are also available on portal of Mahamaya Technical University.
UPTU SEE 2013 – Contact Address
Uttar Pradesh Technical University,