TANCET is an abbreviated form of TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. The TANCET 2013 will be conducted by Anna University as a pre-requisite entrance exam for students for taking admission to Masters Program in Business Administration.
There are many Management institutes across the country that accepts the TANCET MBA score for providing admission to aspiring management students. The TANCET MBA 2013 will be organised in different centres across the country.
TANCET 2013 – Important Dates
· Date of Entrance Exam: By May last week, 2013
· Date of availability of Application Forms: By March last week, 2013
· Last date for submitting the application forms: By April last week, 2013
TANCET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of TANCET MBA 2013 are as mentioned below.
· Graduation in any stream from the recognized university or its equivalent exam
· Students who are appearing in their Final year graduation exams can also apply for TANCET MBA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
· Candidates who have completed both diploma and graduation are also eligible to apply.
TANCET 2013 – Structure and Syllabus
The question paper of TANCET MBA varies each year in terms of pattern and syllabus. The TANCET MBA 2013 exam comprises of objective type multiple choice questions and the total time duration allowed for the test is 120 minutes.
The questions in the examination cover the various sections
· Quantitative Aptitude
· Verbal Ability
· Reading Comprehension
· Data Sufficiency
· Data Interpretation.
How to Apply for TANCET 2013?
There are various ways for obtaining the TANCET Application form
· Purchasing the form in person from various TANCET centres
· Getting the form by post at postal address
· Doing the online Registration over the TANCET official website. For this, candidates have to visit the official website at www.annauniv.edu/tancet 2011
Spot Registration: Candidates who wish to buy the Hall Tickets personally are required to visit Coordinating Centres along with DD (Demand Draft) or via cash. They also need to carry the copy of their 10th mark list.
Fees for TANCET 2013
Candidates belonging to the general category have to submit Rs 300/- as an entrance test fee.
Candidates belonging to the SC/CT category have to submit Rs 150/- as an entrance test fee, however such candidates have to produce the relevant community certificate.
The fees for MBA, MCA and MTech entrance exams have to be submitted separately and in case a student wants to apply for more than one exam, he/she has to pay additional fees for every exam.
TANCET MBA 2013 Results
The results of the TANCET MBA 2013 will be posted on the official website and students can view their results by visiting the link at www.annauniv.edu/tancet. Students can also download the score card from the TANCET MBA website.
Contact Address for TANCET MBA 2011
Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TANCA),
Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025
Tel.: +91-44-22301393. +91-44-2235 8282