SRM Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMEEE), 2013 will be conducted by SRM University Kancheepuram as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various under graduate engineering courses. SRM University Kancheepuram is considered as one of the prestigious universities of India that has excellent infrastructure and teaching facilities.
SRMEEE 2013 – Important Dates
· Final date for the submitting application forms: By March, 2013
· Date of SRM Engineering Entrance Examination: By month of April, 2013
· Announcement of results: By month of May, 2013
SRMEEE 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for SRM Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board with at least 60% marks.
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for SRM Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
SRMEEE 2013 – Structure of the SRM Engineering Entrance Examination
SRMEEE 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
The negative marking is done for every incorrect answer and for every correct answer, three marks will be given.
SRMEEE 2013 – How to apply
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.srmuniv.ac.in Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with the DD (Demand Draft) of Rs. 750/-. The DD should be drawn in favour of “SRMIST” and sent to the Director of Admissions.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from all the leading branches of SBI, Axis Bank and post offices. Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with DD of Rs. 750/- and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
SRMEEE 2013 – How to fill the application forms
Candidates should read out the instructions completely for filling the admission form and take care of the following points.
· All the details should be correctly entered in the form
· Candidate should complete the form in capital letters
· Photograph and signature of the aspirants should be affixed in the space mentioned
· All relevant documents are required to be sent along with the admission form.
SRMEEE 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.srmuniv.ac.in for viewing the results which will be published in the month of May.
SRMEEE 2013 – Score Validity
The validity of the score of the SRM University engineering entrance examination remains valid only for current academic year till the seats are completely filled.
SRMEEE 2013 – Contact Address
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kattankulathur – 603 203,
Phone: 044 – 2475 2270, 2745 5715, 2745 3433
Fax: 044 – 2745 3622