Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Dental Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to BDS programs in medical and dental colleges under the Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University and Educational and Charitable trust.
CETIGIDS 2013 – Important Dates
· Date of entrance test: By last week of August, 2013
· Final Date for submitting completed Application forms: By 2ndweek of August, 2013
· Date of Declaration of result: By last week of September, 2013
CETIGIDS 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for CETIGIDS 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should be citizen of India and they should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board.
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% (40% for ST/SC category) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in XIIth standard in order to apply for CETIGIDS 2013.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for CETIGIDS 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidate should be minimum 17 years of age
CETIGIDS 2013 – Structure of Medical Entrance Examination
CETIGIDS 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels.
The question paper includes 2 different papers and time duration of each paper is 120 minutes.
Paper I: Physics and Chemistry
Paper II: Botany and Zoology
CETIGIDS 2013 – List of CETIGIDS Test centers
CETIGIDS 2013 – Colleges Accepting the CETIGIDS Test score
· Indira Gandhi Institute Of Dental Sciences, Pondichery
CETIGIDS 2013 – How to apply
Applicants are required to visit the official website at www.sbvuniversity.com and download the application form. Applicant should take printout of the application form, fill it completely and send it via mail to the concerned address along with the DD (Demand Draft) of Rs 650 for prescribed application fees.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from University admission office and send in the completely filled application along with DD of Rs 650 and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Applicants can also receive the application form by post by sending request letter along with DD for prescribed fees to the Sree Balaji Vidyapeeth University office.
The completely filled application forms should be sent along with all the required documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus in time so that it will reach the Secretary, Selection Committee, Sree Balaji Vidyapeeth University before the last date of submitting applications.
CETIGIDS 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University at http://www.sbvuniversity.com for viewing the results.
CETIGIDS 2013 – Contact Address
Secretary, Selection Committee,
Sree Balaji Vidyapeeth University,
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences,
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Complex,
Pilaaiyarkuppam, Pondichery-607 402
Phone: 0413-2615449 to 2615458.
Web URL: http://www.sbvuniversity.com