OJEE MCA 2013 (Orissa Joint Entrance Examination) will be conducted by the state government of Orissa for selecting meritorious students for providing admission into graduate and post graduate courses of various private and government colleges. Orissa JEE is an entrance examination for short listing candidates for admissions to professional courses like Computer applications, pharmacy, management, engineering, medical, hotel management, architecture, and others.
OJEE MCA 2013: Important Dates (Tentative)
· Sale of application form from SBI branches and Post offices: By last week of Feb, 2013
· Final Date of availability of Application form : By 2nd week of March, 2013
· Last Date of submission of Application form : By last week of March 2013
· Date of dispatch of Admit Card: By first week of April, 2013
· Date of OJEE MCA 2013: By May, 2013
· Declaration of Results: By last week of May to 1st week of June, 2013
OJEE MCA 2013-Eligibility
Applicants who would like to apply for OJEE MCA 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicant should be an Indian National and there is no maximum age limit on the applicants.
· Applicants should be full time graduate in any stream from recognised university with at least 50% marks and applicants should have studied mathematics in senior secondary or higher level.
· Applicants should have done BCA or should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at graduation with at least 50% marks
· Students who are appearing in their final year of qualifying exams can also apply for OJEE MCA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
The reservation of seats for the reserved category in various colleges will be decided according to the policy of the govt of Orissa. Depending on the policy of state government, the percentage of reserved seats for different categories may change from time to time.
OJEE MCA 2013- How to Apply
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.odishajee.com
Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to take printout of the completed application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with receipt of confirmation slip and Demand Draft of Rs. 550 and other required documents.
The DD should be drawn in favour of “OJEE-2011″ on any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from the selected branches of post office/syndicate bank/state bank of India by making cash payment of Rs 550. The completed application form can also be submitted to the Banks/Post Offices from where it is purchased.
Applicants can also receive the application form by post by sending a request letter, cloth lined self addressed envelope (Size 30 cm x 25 cm with affixed postal stamps of Rs.75) along with Demand Draft for Rs. 550/- to the following address.
Office of the Chairman,
OJEE-2011, JEE Cell,
Gandamunda, P.O.: Khandagiri,
Bhubaneswar – 751030.
The DD should be drawn in favour of “OJEE-2011″ on any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar. Candidates should draw the DD from the nationalized bank and mention their name and address on the back of the DD.
The completed application forms should be sent in an envelope along with necessary documents at the following contact address by registered/speed post/registered courier services so that it will reach the OJEE-2013 Office before the last date of submission.
OJEE MCA 2013-Contact Address
JEE Cell, Gandamunda,
P.O.: Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar – 751030