NALSAR University of Law 2013 will be conducted by National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University (NALSAR University) of Law, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to BA LL.B (three year course) and LL.M. It provides admission in Law at graduate, PG and doctoral levels.
NALSAR 2013 – Law Courses
· LLM (Masters of Law)
· 5 year integrated BA LLB (Hons)
· PG Diploma in Patent Laws
· PG Diploma in Cyber laws
· PG Diploma in Media Laws
· PG Diploma in International Humanitarian Law
The admission to BA LLB and LLM courses is based on CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) that is conducted every year in month of May. Candidates are required to obtain the CLAT form from the selected branches of Indian Bank, SBI and National Law Schools or download the form from website at www.clat.ac.in.
NALSAR 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for NALSAR 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
For BA LL.B
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks at senior secondary level (10+2) in order to apply for admission into BA LL.B course
· Students who are appearing in their XIIth standard exam can also apply for NALSAR 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidates should have passed LL.B. Degree (3 year/5 year course) with at least 55% marks in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their qualifying degree examination can also apply for NALSAR LLM Law entrance exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
NALSAR MBLA 2013 – How to apply
Online Application for Master’s Degree in Business Laws and Administration
Applicants are required to download form online by logging to the official website at http://nalsar.ac.in. Applicants are required to fill in the downloaded application form completely and send it via mail to the concerned address along with the Demand Draft of Rs 1100/- for prescribed application fees.
The DD should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Nalsar University of Law (MBLA)” and payable at Hyderabad.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from “The Coordinator, MBLA Programme”, by making payment via cash or Demand Draft of Rs 1100 for prescribed application fees. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD for prescribed application fees. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD. The DD should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Nalsar University of Law (MBLA)” and payable at Hyderabad.
The request letter should be sent to the following address.
NALSAR University of Law,
D.No. 3-5-874/18, Hyderguda,
Hyderabad – 500 029
NALSAR 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.nalsarlawuniv.ac.in for viewing the results.
NALSAR 2013 – Contact Address
NALSAR University of Law
Shameerpet, RR Dist. Hyderabad 500 078
Tel: 9140 23498107/105