Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences as an entrance exam for providing students admission to MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) courses offered by the University.
MGPGI PGDEE 2013 – PG courses in Dental Sciences
MGPGI PGDEE 2013 offers admission to the following PG courses in Dental Sciences in MGPGI.
· Oral Pathology and Microbiology
· Oral Medicine and Radiology
· Oral and Macilofacial Surgery
· Conservative Dentistry
MGPGI PGDEE 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
Dates of MGPGI PGDEE 2013: By 3rdweek of Jan, 2013
Dates of availability of application forms: By 2nd week of December 2011 to 1stweek of Jan 2013
Last Date for the submitting completed application forms: By last week of Jan 2013
MGPGI PGDEE 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply MGPGI PGDEE 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed BDS from reputed and renowned college to become eligible for admission to post graduate Dental courses.
· Students who are appearing in their final year internship exams, they can also apply for MGPGI PGDEE 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
MGPGI PGDEE 2013 – Test Centres
The test centre for taking MGPGI PGDEE 2013 entrance exam is at MGPI centre in Puducherry only.
MGPGI PGDEE 2013 – Structure of exam
The MGPGI PGDEE 2013 exam comprises of total 200 multiple choice objective questions and the time duration of the exam is three hours.
Syllabus for MGPGI PGDEE 2013
· Dental anatomy
· Human Oral Anatomy, Physiology
· Oral Medicine and Radiology
· Community Dentistry
· Oral histology
· Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
· Histology and Tooth Morphology
· Oral Pathology and Dental materials
· Human Physiology
· Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
· Materials used in Dentistry
MGPGI PGDEE 2013 – How to Apply?
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the Office of Director, MGPIDS by making payment of Rs 1500 (Rs 450 for ST/SC candidates) in cash. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the SBI Extension Counter, MGPIDS / SBI Main Branch, Puducherry by making payment of Rs 1500 (Rs 450 for ST/SC candidates) in cash. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs 1550 for prescribed application fees to the Office of Director, MGPIDS. The DD should be drawn in favour of “Director, Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of dental sciences” payable at puducherry.
· Applicants can also download the form by visiting the site at mgpgi.puducherry.gov.in and filled it completely. The completed form should be sent along with DD for the prescribed fees to Director, MGPIDS.
MGPGI PGDEE 2013 – Contact Address
Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences MGPGI
Phone: 0413-2279601 to 2279606 & 2278124
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org