Maharshi Dayanand University Law Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to LL.B (hons) and LL.M. It is a widely popular university that offers wide range of graduate and post graduate courses including Phil, Pre-Ph.D, MA. MSc, MCom, LLM, etc.
MDULEE 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for MDULEE 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks at graduation in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their final graduation exam can also apply for MDULEE 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidates should have passed LL.B. Degree with at least 50% marks in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their qualifying degree examination can also apply for MDULEE 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
MDULEE 2013 – Exam Structure
The question paper for LLM exam comprises of the objective type multiple choice questions that cover following topics.
· Indian Constitutional Law (20 Questions)
· Jurisprudence (20 Questions)
· Law of Contract (15 Questions)
· Law of Marriage & Divorce (15 Questions)
· Indian Penal Code (15 Questions)
· Public International Law (15 Questions)
MDULEE 2013 – How to apply
Applicants are required to download form online by logging to the official website at www.mdurohtak.ac.in. Applicants are required to fill in the downloaded application form completely and send it via mail to the concerned address along with the Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) for prescribed application fees.
The DD should be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, M.D. University, Rohtak” and payable at Rohtak.
Applicants can purchase the admission form and Information Brochure by making payment of Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) for prescribed application fees, from the following places.
· University Sale Counter
· Indira Gandhi P.G. Regional Centre, Meerpur (Rewari)
· University Institute of Law & Management Studies, Gurgaon
Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) for prescribed application fees. The DD should be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, M.D. University, Rohtak” payable at Rohtak. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
The request letter should be sent to the following address.
MDULEE 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at http://mdurohtak.ac.in for viewing the results.
MDULEE 2013 – Contact Address
Maharshi Dayanand University