Kurukshetra University Law Entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by Kurukshetra University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to 5 Years Integrated BA LLB (Hons). This university was established in 1956 by Dr Rajendra Prasad and it offers wide range of courses in management, technology, law and other fields.
KU Law Entrance Test 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of KU LLB Integrated B.A. L.L.B Entrance test : By Mid July 2013
· Last date for submission of Admission Forms : By last June 2013
· Date of display of Result : By Mid July 2013
· Date of Counselling for LL.B.: By end of July 2013
KU Law Entrance Test 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for KU LLB Integrated B.A. L.L.B should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) with at least 50% marks in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· SC/ST candidates need at least 40% marks 10+2 (Senior Secondary) in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their final Senior Secondary exam can also apply for KU LLB Integrated B.A. L.L.B test provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidate should be at least 21 years (23 years in case of SC/ST candidates) of age.
LLM ( 2 Years Degree course)
· Candidates should have passed LLB with at least 55% marks from Kurukshetra University or any other recognised university in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· SC/ST candidates need at least passing marks in LLB for applying to Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their final year LLB exam can also apply for KU LLM course providedthey fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
KU Law Entrance Test 2013 – How to apply
Applicants are required to download form online by logging to the official website at www.kuk.ac.in. Applicants are required to fill in the downloaded application form completely and send it via mail to the concerned address along with prescribed application fees.
The DD should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Kurukshetra University” and payable at Haryana.
Applicants can purchase the admission form and prospectus from office of Manager, Printing and Publication, Kurukshetra University by making payment of Rs. 800 (Rs. 200 for SC/BC candidates of Haryana) in cash for prescribed application fees. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs 850/- (Rs 250/- for SC/ST candidates) for prescribed application fees. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD. The DD should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Kurukshetra University” and payable at Haryana.
The completed application form along with required documents should be sent to Director, Institute of Law, Kurukshetra Universitybefore the last date.
KU Law Entrance Test 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at result.kuk.ac.in for viewing the results.
KU Law Entrance Test 2013 – Contact Address
Pin Code: 132119
Telephone: +91-1744-230039 / 230026 / 230410 / 230196