Koneru Lakshmaiah Engineering Entrance Examination (KLUEEE), 2013 will be conducted by Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering in Guntur, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various under graduate engineering courses. It is considered as one of the prestigious universities of India that has excellent infrastructure and teaching facilities and it is approved by Acharya Nagarjuna University.
KLUEEE 2013 – Important Dates
· Last Date of availability of KLUEE Application: By Last Week of March, 2013
· Final date for submitting completely filled application forms: By second Week of April, 2013
· Dates of Issue of KLUEEE Admit Cards online: By second Week of April, 2013
· Date of KLUEEE: By third Week of April, 2013
· Declaration of KLUEEE Results: By second Week of May, 2013
· Beginning of class work for the academic year: By first Week of July, 2013
KLUEEE 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Koneru Lakshmaiah Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board with at least 60% marks.
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for KLUEEE 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidate should be minimum 17 years of age for appearing in KLUEEE 2013
KLUEEE 2013 – Structure of Engineering Entrance Examination
KLUEEE 2013 comprises of 150 Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels. The time duration of the exam is two and a half hours.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
The negative marking is done for every incorrect answer where 0.25 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
Candidates who are shortlisted in written test are called for interview and counselling.
KLUEEE 2013 – How to apply
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.kluniversity.in Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with the DD (Demand Draft) and other required documents
Applicants can purchase the admission form by making payment of Rs 800/- at the exam counter of Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering office. Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with DD and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Candidates can also receive the application from by post by sending the request letter along with demand draft of Rs 800/- to the concerned address.
KLUEEE 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.kluniversity.in for viewing the results which will be published in the month of May.
KLUEEE 2013 – Contact Address
Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation,
Admin Office, 29-36-38, Museum Road
Governorpet, Vijayawada. A.P., India.
Pin code: 520 002
Phone Number: 0866 – 2577715
Fax Number: 08645 – 247249