Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIITEE) 2013 will be conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to its post graduate computer applications courses. KIIT is regarded as one of the famous technical institutes in the nation that offers various courses for professional aspirants.
The KIITEE is conducted as a common entrance exam for technology and Management aspirants. The institute is renowned for its world class facility and state of the art infrastructure. There is very high competition among the students that appear for KIITEE.
KIITEE MCA 2013 – Important Dates
· Date of availability of online application form: From first week of Jan 2013 to last week of Feb 2013
· Last date of submitting Application form: By first week of March 2013
· Last date for downloading admit Card online: By last week of March 2013
· Announcement of Result: By second week of May 2013
· Date of counselling : From first week of June 2013 to third week of June 2013
KIITEE MCA 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for KIITEE MCA 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicants should be full time graduate (minimum three years course) with at least 50% marks from any recognised UGC/AICTE approved Indian University.
· Applicants should have done BCA/BSc(CS)/ Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics / Statistics with at least 50% marks
· Applicants should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in senior secondary level or graduate level.
· Students who are appearing in their final year of qualifying exams can also apply for KIITEE MCA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
KIITEE MCA 2013 – Structure
The KIITEE- MCA comprises of 120 Multiple Choices Objective type examinations.
· Mathematics (10+2 standard) : 60 Questions
· Analytical & Logical Ability : 30 Questions
· Computer Awareness : 30 Questions
KIITEE MCA 2013 –Results
Students can visit the official website of KIIT University for viewing the results. All the eligible candidates can also receive the detailed score card and further information about the admission procedure by personal mail ID or post.
KIITEE MCA 2013 –How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the KIITJEE only by Online method. Applicants can also fill the form online by visiting official website of the institute at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in.
Applicants can either fill or submit the form online or they can download the form from the website.
Online Application form Submission
Applicants can browse the KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in and then select the option for ‘On line Application’. Candidates should carefully read and understand the instructions for filling the form. Applicants should fill the “Online Application Form”, check for accurate details and then submit.
Applicants are required to take the print out of Registration Form that has application number. Applicants should paste their photographs at appropriate places and then sign on ‘Signature’ columns.
The duly filled form should be sent along with 2 passport size photographs and 10th Pass Certificate, to the concerned address before last date. The online application will be accepted only after the receipt of printed application, photographs and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
Downloading the form
Applicants who seek to fill the form manually; they can download the form from the website, fill up all the fields and send it with the photographs and 10th pass certificate/Marksheet, to the concerned address before last date.
Address for sending the completed filled application forms along with necessary documents.
Tel- 0674-2742103, 2741747