KMAT MBA 2013 will be conducted by Karnataka Postgraduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) as a pre-requisite entrance exam for students for taking admission to Masters Program in Business Administration. There are many Management institutes across the country that accepts the KMAT MBA score for providing admission to aspiring management students. The KMAT is organised in different centres across Karnataka every year.
KMAT MBA 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Sale of KMAT Application Form commences from: Last Week of April, 2013
· KMAT Online Application is available from: Last Week of April, 2013
· Closing date for sale of KMAT Application Form: Mid of July, 2013
· Closing date for availability of KMAT Online Application Form: Mid of July, 2013
· Closing date for submitting the completed KMAT Application Forms: Mid of July, 2013
· Date of KMAT Entrance Test: Last Week of July, 2013
· Announcement of KMAT Exam Result: First Week of August, 2013
KMAT MBA 2013 Results
The results of the KMAT MBA 2013 will be posted on the official website and students can view their results by visiting the link at http://www.kmatindia.com. Students can also download the score card from the KMAT website.
The validity of KMAT MBA 2013 Score remains till the admissions procedures of the participating institutes get over.
KMAT MBA 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of KMAT MBA 2013 are as mentioned below.
· Graduation in any stream from the recognized university with at least 50% marks
· Students who are appearing in their Final year graduation exams can also apply for KMAT MBA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
KMAT MBA 2013 Structure and Syllabus
The question paper of KMAT MBA varies each year in terms of pattern and syllabus. The KMAT MBA 2013 exam comprises of 120 objective type multiple choice questions and the total time duration allowed for the test is 120 minutes.
The questions in the examination cover the various sections
· Language Comprehension- 40 Questions
· Basic Aptitude – 40 Questions
· Mathematical Skills – 40 Questions
How to Apply for KMAT MBA 2013?
Applicants can apply for KMAT MBA 2013 by using online as well as offline method.
Online Method: Applicants need to visit the official site of KMAT MBA for downloading the form from the website. After downloading the form, applicants need to completely fill the form and send it to the registrar of examination along with DD of Rs 500 towards KMAT MBA 2013 fees.
Offline Method: Students can also purchase the forms from the participating college with the cash payment of Rs. 500. The offline candidates should carefully study the instructions given in the prospectus and fills the application form. Students can send the completely filled application form along with the attached documents (as mentioned in the check list) to the relevant address for submission before the last date.
Contact Address for the KMAT MBA
The Secretary, KMAT,
Sheshadripuram First Grade College,
Ca Site No 26 Yelhanka New Town,