KLSAT 2013 will be conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to its law courses such as 5 Yr BA LLB, BSc LLB, and BBA LLB. The institute is renowned for its world class facility and state of the art infrastructure. There is a high competition among the students that appear for KLSAT and it is supposedly most anticipated and attended Law Entrance Examinations of the country.
KLSAT 2013 – Important Dates
· Date of online application/download application : By January End 2013 to March end 2013
· Final date of submitting application forms : By end of March, 2013
· Date of KLSAT 2013: By first week of May, 2013
· Date of Declaration of Results : By last week of May 2013
· Date of 1stround of admissions : By second week of June, 2013
· Date of 2ndround of admissions : By last week of June, 2013
KLSAT 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for KLSAT 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board with at least 50% marks.
· For BSc (LLB) honours, Candidates should have passed senior secondary exams with at least 55% marks in science stream.
· Minimum age of the candidate should be at least 21 years
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for KLSAT Exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
KLSAT 2013 – Structure
The KLSAT 2013 will comprise of Multiple Choices Objective type questions (70%) as well as short answer type questions (30%). The total time duration of the exam is two hours.
The Syllabus for KLSAT comprises of the following topics and subjects:
· Legal Acumen
· Logical & Analytical Reasoning
· Mathematical & Numerical Ability
· Linguistic Skills
· General Knowledge
KIITEE 2013 –Results
Students can visit the official website of KIIT University for viewing the results. All the eligible candidates can also receive the detailed score card and further information about the admission procedure by personal mail ID or post.
KIITEE 2013 –How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the KLSAT by online method by visiting official website of the institute at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or kls.ac.in. After completing all the details, applicants can take a print of the form and send it to the address mentioned in the instructions along with the Fees details.
Candidates can also collect the forms from University counter, and designated branches of the Allahabad Bank. Candidates should fill the form in block letters using gel pens of black ink or ball point pen and send it to the address mentioned in the instructions.
KIITEE 2013 –Score Validity
The score of KIITEE remains valid only during the time of admission and its validity period will end after the available seats are filled.
KIITEE 2013 –Contact Address for the KIITEE
Admission Cell (Koel Campus),
Tel- 0674-2742103, 2741747