Jiwaji University Gwalior Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by Jiwaji University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to LL.B (three year course) and LL.M. It is one of the reputed Law universities of India that provides high quality teaching facilities.
The University had more than 100 affiliated colleges and offers wide range of courses in various fields.Entrance Test Based Courses: MBA, MSc, M Phil, Graduate courses, Physical Education Non-Entrance Test Based Courses: M.Sc, M.A. & M.Com, P.G Diploma, B.A., Diploma, Certificate, Library Science, Journalism and Law.
Jiwaji University Gwalior Entrance Exam 2013– Important Dates (Tentative)
Dates of availability of application form on sale counters: By 1st week of June, 2013
Last date for submitting completed application forms: By last week of June, 2013
Last date for submitting completed application forms with late Fees : By last week of June, 2013
Dates of Entrance exam: By end of June 2013
Jiwaji University Gwalior Entrance Exam 2013– Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Jiwaji University Gwalior Law Entrance Exam 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should be citizen of India and they should have passed the graduation in any stream from recognised university
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks at graduation in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their final graduation exam can also apply for Law entrance exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidates should have passed LL.B. Degree (3 year/5 year course) with at least 50% marks
· Students who are appearing in their qualifying degree examination can also apply for LLM entrance exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
The reservation to reserved category (SC/ST /OBC & FF physically handicapped) will be given according to the rules of the MP Govt/Jiwaji University.
Jiwaji University Gwalior Entrance Exam 2013– How to apply
Applicants can submit admission form online by visiting the website of MPONLINE at http://www.mponline.gov.in and making payment by using net banking/debit card/ credit card.
Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants can also submit application forms by visiting MPONLINE kiosk centers and making payment of Rs 550.
Applicants are required to send the printout of application form along with the required documents to the Chairman of Admission Committee before last date by speed post or in person.
Chairman Admission Committee,
School Of Studies In Physics,
Jiwaji University Gwalior- 474011
Jiwaji University Gwalior Entrance Exam 2013–How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.jiwaji.edu for viewing the results.
Jiwaji University Gwalior Entrance Exam 2013–Contact Address
Gwalior (M.P.), India
Enquiry No.: +91 751 2442712
Fax No.: +91 751 2341768