ICFAI University Law Admission Test 2013 will be conducted by ICFAI University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to LL.B (three year course) and LL.B (Hons). It is one of the sought after Law universities of India that provides high quality teaching facilities. There is large number of students that compete for ILAT exam every year. The Law programs offered by ICFAI are approved by bar council of India.
The admission to the students in ICFAI law courses is also done on the basis of scores obtained by the students in the following exams.
· Law School Admission Test (LSAT conducted by Pearson, VUE)
· CLAT scores
ILAT 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
Date of ILAT: By first week of July, 2013
ILAT 2013 – Structure of Entrance Examination
ILAT 2013 comprises of 150 Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question. It comprises of five sections each of 30 marks.
· English Language
· General Knowledge
· Legal Aptitude
· Numerical Ability
ILAT 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for ILAT 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the graduation in any stream from recognised university
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks at graduation in order to apply for admission into LL.B Course
· Students who are appearing in their final graduation exam can also apply for LLB entrance exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard in any stream from recognised central or state board
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks at senior secondary level to apply for admission into LL.B Course
· Students who are appearing in their qualifying exam can also apply for LLB entrance exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
ILAT 2013 – How to apply
Applicants are required to download form online by logging to the official website at www.iuuttarakhand.edu.in. Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to fill in the downloaded application form completely and send it via mail to the concerned address along with the Demand Draft for prescribed application fees.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from office of the ICFAI University, Uttarakhand; by making payment via Demand Draft for prescribed application fees. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
ILAT 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the ICFAI University at email@example.com for viewing the results.
ILAT 2013 – Contact Address
The Admissions Officer,
Law Programs, Icfai Law School,
Rajawala Road, Central Hope Town,
Selaqui, Dehradun – 248197,
Uttarakhand. Ph: 0135-3246450/51