The IIFT MBA 2013 will be conducted by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade as a pre requisite entrance exam for students for taking admissions to its post graduation course in Business administration and International Business. IIFT is a premier institute of government of India that offers education in the business administration sector.
The IIFT has world class infrastructure and international standards of education and facilities for its students. As the number of seats is limited, there is tough competition between the students for taking admission to IIFT MBA 2013 and it calls for intense study and hard work.
IIFT MBA 2013 Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of IIFT MBA 2013 Written Test: Last week of November, 2011/2013
· Last Date for availability of Prospectus for sending application by post: Mid week of August, 2011/2013
· Last date for availability of Prospectus at the IIFT counter: First week of September, 2011/2013
· Last Date for Online Application: First week of September, 2011/2013
· Last Date for submitting the completed Application form: First week of September, 2011/2013
IIFT MBA 2013 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of IIFT MBA-2013 (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Admission) are as mentioned below.
· Graduation in any stream (with three years of education) from the recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
· Students who are appearing in their Final year graduation exams can also apply for IIFT MBA-2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
· There are no restrictions regarding the age of the students.
Institutes that accepts the IIFT MBA Score
· The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
IIFT MBA 2013 Structure and Syllabus
The IIFT MBA 2013 exam comprises of objective type multiple choice questions and the total time duration allowed for the test is 120 minutes.
The questions in the examination cover the various sections including Quantitative Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Critical reasoning, General Knowledge & Awareness and English Comprehension.
The candidates are shortlisted by the way of written test conducted by IIFT. The shortlisted candidates are required to face further rounds of selection process including personal interview and general discussion.
On the basis of marks obtained by the students in the admission test, GD and PI, the final rank list of the students is decided.
How to Apply for IIFT MBA 2013
Applicants can apply for the admission procedure for IIFT MBA 2013 in more than one ways.
· By visiting the IIFT office in person and purchase the form by making payment in cash
· Receiving the form by post from IIFT by sending a Demand Draft along with request letter.
· By visiting the official website of the IIFT and downloading the form. Students have to complete the downloaded form and send it along with the DD for entrance exam fees as per the instructions provided in the prospectus.
IIFT MBA 2013 Contact Address
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
Telephone: +91-11-26965124, +91-11-26965051