Haryana Pre Medical Test 2013 will be conducted by Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak as an entrance exam for providing students admission to undergraduate programs in Medical and Dental courses offered by the University. It is open to the candidates belonging to state of Haryana and it is regarded as one of the toughest exam to crack in Haryana.
Haryana PMT 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
Dates of Haryana PMT 2013: By 1st week of July, 2013
Dates of availability of application forms: By Last week of May to first week of June 2013
Last Date for the submitting completed application forms: By 3rdweek of June, 2013
Haryana PMT 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
· Applicants should be a resident of Haryana.
· Students need to pass standard XII with at least 50% marks and he/she should have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English to become eligible for admission to MBBS course
· Students of reserved category (SC/ST) will get relaxation in the minimum marks required in qualifying exam as per the govt rules.
· Applicants should be at least 17 years of age and upper age limit is 25 years.
· For BAMS course, candidates should have studied Sanskrit at senior secondary level.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for Haryana PMT 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
Haryana PMT 2013 – Structure of exam
The Haryana PMT exam comprises of 180 multiple choice objective questions with maximum of 720 marks and total time duration of 3 hours. It covers the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard encompassing the following subjects.
· Physics (45 Questions)
· Chemistry (45 Questions)
· Biology (45 Questions)
There is negative marking for marking incorrect answer and medium of question paper is English.
Haryana PMT 2013 – How to Apply?
There are two ways for applying for Haryana PMT 2013 including online way and offline way.
· Applicants are required to visit the official website of Maharishi Dayanand University at www.mdurohtak.com.at and download the application form. Candidate should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD for prescribed application fees and examination fees of Rs 1200 (Rs 300 for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only).
· The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, MD University Rohtak”, payable at Rohtak. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the university office by making payment of Rs 1200 (Rs 300 for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) in cash. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs 1250 (Rs 350 for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) for prescribed application fees to the Deputy Registrar, MD University, Rohtak. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, MD University Rohtak”, payable at SBI, MDU, Rohtak Branch. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
Haryana PMT 2013 – Colleges Accepting the Haryana PMT score
· Shri Govind Tricentenary Dental College Hospital and Research Institute, Budhera,
· Shri Krishna Govt. Ayurvedic College, Kurukshetra.
· Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad.
· PDM Dental College and Research Institute, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh.
· Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
· BRS Institute of Medical Sciences (Dental College & Hospital), Village Kotbilla
· Govt. Dental College, Rohtak
· J.N. Kapoor DAV Centenary Dental College, Yumunanagar.
· Jan Nayak Devilal Dental College, Sirsa.
· Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Medical Research and Education, Agroha (Hisar
· Sudha Rastogi College of Dental Science and Research, Faridabad.
· Swami Devi Dayal Hospital and Dental College Golpura Teh. Barwala (Panchkula).
Haryana PMT 2013 – Results
Applicants can visit the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University at www.mdurohtak.com to view the results of Haryana PMT 2013 by entering their respective roll number and name.
Haryana PMT 2013 – Contact Address
Maharshi Dayanand University,
Sugar Mill Rohtak – 124 001,
Haryana – 124001
Tel : 01262-296051-57294