Haryana Combined Online Entrance Test MCA 2013 will be conducted by Department of Technical Education, Haryana, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to MCA course. Every year, a large number of aspirants compete for Haryana MCA entrance exam for pursuing post graduate courses in computer applications.
Haryana MCA 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Dates of availability of brochure and application form on website (www.hscs.org (or) www.hscs.net.in and www.techeduhry.nic.in): By last week of May 2013 onwards
· Online Registration for Entrance Test on http://onlinetesthry.nic.in : From first week of June 2013 to third week of June 2013
· Deposition of application form along with fees : From first week of June 2013 to third week of June 2013
Haryana MCA 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Haryana MCA 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicants should be full time graduate in any stream (minimum three years course) with at least 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC candidates) from any recognised UGC/AICTE approved Indian University and Applicants should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in senior secondary level
· Applicants should be full time graduate (minimum three years course) with Mathematics as one of the subjects and at least 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC candidates) from any recognised UGC/AICTE approved Indian University
· Applicants should have done BCA with at least 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC candidates) from recognised university
· Students who are appearing in their final year of qualifying exams can also apply for Haryana MCA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Haryana MCA 2013 – Structure of MCA Entrance Examination
Haryana MCA 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question. The examination comprises of 90 questions that carries 90 marks. The total time duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
· Mathematics (50 Questions)
· English / Comprehension (20 Questions)
· Logical & Analytical Ability (20 Questions)
Haryana MCA 2013 – Test Centres
· UIET, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
· Deptt. Of Engg. & Tech., Maharashi Dayanand University, Rohtak
· Govt. Polytechnic, Sonepat
· DCRUST, Murthal. Sonepat
· YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad.
· University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar
Haryana MCA 2013 – How to apply
The admissions for MCA are done on the basis of the merit of Online Entrance Test-OLET (MCA) 2013 and online counselling carried out by HSCS through NIC. In case of Kashmiri Migrants (KM) category, the admission is done on the basis of merit of Online Entrance Test-OLET (MCA) 2013 and online counselling carried out on www.tehadmissions.gov.in.
· The test fees for Online entrance test MCA-2013 is Rs. 500/- and it should be deposited in the account of Haryana State Counselling Society through http://onlinetesthry.nic.in.
· Candidates need to get registered on http://onlinetesthry.nic.in and receive a unique Application number. This application number should be used for any correspondence with HSCS, Panchkula.
· Once the registration is completed, candidates can generate OLET fee deposition slip from http://onlinetesthry.nic.in
· Applicants are required to deposit this OLET fee deposition slip in any computerized branches of Axis or PNB banks.
· The fees should be deposited before sending Application form to HSCS, Panchkula.
The counselling fees of Rs 500 should be deposited in the account of Haryana State Counselling Society by the candidate through www.hscs.org (or) www.hscs.net.in. Candidates should use the unique application number (OLET Roll No) that was used earlier for paying OLET-2013 application fees.