GITAM University Admission Test (GAT), 2014 will be conducted by GITAM University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various technology programs at GITAM campuses in Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad. It is considered as one of the prestigious universities of India that has excellent infrastructure and teaching facilities.
GAT 2014 is a computer based online test for admission to B.Tech programs in Civil, Mechanical, IE, Biotechnology, Aeronautical, EEE, CSE, B.Arch, IT, ECE, and EIE.
GAT 2014 – Important Dates
· Dates of Issue of applications: By 1st week of December, 2013
· Closing date for submitting of applications: By mid March 2014
· Dates of Admission test from: By Mid April to first week of March 2014
GAT 2014 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for GITAM University Admission Test (GAT), 2014 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for GAT 2014 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
GAT 2014 – Structure of the Exam
GAT 2014 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
GET 2014 – Application procedure:
There are three ways of applying for the GAT 2014 entrance examinations.
· Applicants & Brochure can download the application form by visiting the site at www.gitam.edu. Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with the DD (Demand Draft) of Rs 1000 (Rs 600 for girls) and other required documents
Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site. The DD should be drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of “GITAM University”, payable at Vishakhapatnam.
· Applicants can also obtain the prospectus along with application form by paying Rs 1000 at selected branches of Union Bank of India and Indian Bank.
· Applicants can also obtain the prospectus along with application form by post from director-admissions by sending a request letter along with demand draft for Rs 1100/- (Rs 700/- for girls.) The DD should be drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of “GITAM University”, payable at Vishakhapatnam.
GAT 2014 Results
The results of the GAT 2014 will be posted on the official website and students can view their results by visiting the link at www.gitam.edu.Students can also download the score card from the GAT website.
GET 2014 Contact Details:
Gandhinagar campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045,
Tel 0891-2840525, EPABX: 2790101, Telefax: 2795312
Hyderabad campus, Tel 08455-220556, Fax 08455-220046