Engineering Agriculture Medical Common entrance test (EAMCET) 2013 will be conducted as an annual entrance test by Jawaharlal Technical University (JTU) for students for taking admission to engineering, agricultural and medical courses of the university. This exam is administered on behalf of APCHE for providing admission to students in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh state.
EAMCET 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of Notifications of EAMCET – By first week of February, 2013
· Date of availability of application form – By second week of February 2013
· Final date of submitting the application form – By March second week, 2013
· Last date of submitting the applications – By third week of March, 2013
· Date of Exam- First week of May 2013 to last week of May, 2013
EAMCET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for EAMCET 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidate should be an Indian National.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Candidates should have aggregate 50% marks in all the subjects together including Physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM).
· Minimum age of the candidate should be at least 17 years
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for EAMCET Exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
· Candidates who have done Diploma in Engineering or appeared in the exam (Recognised by State Board of Technical Education and Training of Andhra Pradesh) are also eligible for EAMCET 2013
EAMCET 2013 – Engineering Colleges Accepting the Score of EAMCET exam
· Adams Engineering College
· Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences
· ACE Engineering College
· Anjamma Agi Reddy Engineering College for Women
· Anurag Engineering College
· Al-Habeeb college of Engineering & Technology
· Anasuya Devi Institute of Technology & Sciences
· Adusumalli Vijaya College of Engineering and Research Centre
· Anwarul Uloom College of Engg & Technology
· Anurag College of Engineering
· Arkay College of Engineering & Technology
· Annamacharya Institute of Tech & Sciences
· Arjun College of Technology & Science
· Aryabhata Institute of Technology & Science
· Aizza College of Engineering and Technology
· Adusummilli Vijaya Institute of Technology & Research Centre
· Amina Institute of Technology
· Apex Engineering College
· Anu Bose Institute of Technology
EAMCET 2013 – Exam Structure
The EAMCET 2013 will comprise of 160 questions and time duration of 3 hours.
The exam question pattern for engineering entrance is as follows:
· Mathematics – 80 questions
· Chemistry – 40 questions
· Physics -40 questions
EAMCET 2013 – How to apply?
Applicants should apply for the EAMCET 2013 exam by either online or offline methods.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from office of JNT University Hyderabad and send the send in the completely filled application along with DD and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Applicants can also fill the form online by visiting official website of the institute at http://www.apeamcet.org. After completing all the details, applicants can take a print of the form and send it to the address mentioned in the instructions along with the Fees via DD in favour of the “Director of Andhra Pradesh State Council of higher education”.
EAMCET 2013 – Results
The results of EAMCET 2013 will be published on the official website at http://www.apeamcet.org.
EAMCET 2013 – Contact Details
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
JNT University, Hyderabad,
Hyderabad – 500 085,
Ph – 040-23150462, 23150362
Fax – 040-23156660
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – http://www.apeamcet.org