D Y Patil Institute All India Entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by D Y Patil University as an entrance exam for the students for taking admissions to undergraduate and integrated programs related to the field of Bioinformatics, Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering. It is regarded as a premier institute in the field of Bio- Engineering Education.
These new generation courses in engineering that are offered in the field of Bio- Engineering Education are the combination of technology and Biology. With the ever increasing advancements in biotechnological field, there is wide range of career opportunities available for the students who would like to build a career in biotech field.
D Y Patil AIET 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of D Y Patil AIET 2013 Entrance Test: By 4th week of May, 2013
· Dates of availability of Application forms: By first week of April, 2013
· Final Date for submitting completed application forms: By second week of May, 2013
· Declaration of results: By last week of May, 2013
· Date of counselling: By second week of June, 2013
D Y Patil AIET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for D Y Patil AIET 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board at least 50% aggregate marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics together.
· Candidates should have English, physics, chemistry, Biology and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for D Y Patil AIET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
· Minimum age limit is 17 years in order to be eligible for appearing for the exam
D Y Patil AIET 2013 – Structure of D Y Patil AIET
D Y Patil AIET 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels.
The time duration of the examination is 120 minutes for attempting 150 questions.
There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
There are 150 questions that cover the topics from following subjects
· Physics-40 questions
· Chemistry-40 questions
· Biology-50 questions
· Mathematics-10 questions
· Computers-10 questions
D Y Patil AIET 2013 – How to Apply?
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.dypatil.com Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with the DD (Demand Draft) of applicable fees.
Applicants can purchase the admission form university campus. Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with DD of applicable fees and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Candidates can also receive the application form by post by sending a request letter to the concerned office of the university along with the Demand Draft for the application fee.
D Y Patil AIET 2013 – List of D Y Patil AIET centers
· New Delhi
· Navi Mumbai
D Y Patil AIET 2013 – Contact Address
Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute for Biotechnology & Bioinformatics,
Plot No. 50,
Navi Mumbai, 400 614