The CENTAC MBA ET 2013 will be conducted by Centralised Admission Committee, Government of Puducherry for the students for taking admission to its post graduate management programmes. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list in MBA ET 2013. According to the directions of Government of Puducherry, the number of government quota seats in the self financing private colleges will be announced during counselling.
CENTAC MBA ET 2013 -Important Dates (tentative)
CENTAC MBA ET 2013: The MBA ET–2011 will be held in July 2013 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon only in Pondicherry Engineering College.
CENTAC MBA ET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of CENTAC MBA ET 2013 are as mentioned below.
· Graduation in any stream (with three years of education) from the recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
· In case of candidates belonging to reserved category the minimum qualifying marks is 45%
· Students who are appearing in their Final year graduation exams can also apply for CENTAC MBA ET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
· There is no restrictions on the age limit of the applicants
· Reservation in the allotment of seats will be followed according to the directions of Government order
· Only the residents of Puducherry are eligible for CENTAC MBA ET 2013 test.
CENTAC MBA ET 2013 Pattern
The structure of the CENTAC MBA Entrance Test includes the 90 multiple choice objective type questions.
CENTAC MBA ET 2013 Results
· Applicants can obtained the results of CENTAC MBA ET–2013 after one week from the date of entrance test when it is declared by the Convenor, MBA ET–2011
· Applicants can also get the results of CENTAC MBA ET–2013 from the web site www.pec.edu
CENTAC MBA ET 2013 Application Procedure
Applicants can apply for the admission procedure for the CENTAC MBA ET 2013 in more than one ways.
· Applicants can receive the Application forms and Information Brochure by visiting the Office of PEC Credit Society, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry; on working days in person and purchase the form by making payment of Rs. 530/- in cash. (Rs. 155/- for SC / ST candidates)
· Applicants can also receive the form by post by sending request letter along with crossed demand draft for Rs.565/- (Rs.190/- for SC / ST Candidates) and two self-addressed slips.
The request letter should be sent at following address
Pondicherry Engineering College
· Applicants can also visit the official website of the university and download the form. Students have to complete the downloaded form and send it along with the DD for Rs.500/- (Rs.125/- for SC / ST Candidates) at the address mentioned in the instructions.
The Demand Draft in all the cases should be drawn in favour of “The Convenor, CENTAC- PG,MCA&MBA” and it should be payable at Puducherry.
Address for sending the complete application forms and DD by post
Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC-PG MCA & MBA),
Pondicherry Engineering College,
Puducherry – 605 014,