Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Examination (AU AIMEE) 2013 will be conducted by Annamalai University as an entrance exam for students for providing admission in MBBS, BDS, BPT, BSc (Nursing) and B Pharm. programs. The University is well equipped with modern equipments and offers high quality education.
Candidates should refer to separate Notification issued by the university later but prior to entrance exam which seeks applications for admission to the various programs. There university has laid down the procedure for selection to various course programs.
AU AIMEE 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative):
· Date of AU AIMEE: By May 1st week, 2013
· Date of availability of Application Forms: By March 1st week 2013 to April 1st week, 2013
· Last Date for submitting completed application forms: By April 2nd week, 2013
AU AIMEE 2013 – Degree Courses
There are various Degree Courses offered by Annamalai University via Annamalai Medical Entrance Exam.
· B.Sc (Nursing)
AU AIMEE 2013 – Eligibility:
Applicants who would like to apply for AU AIMEE 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board.
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and Biology as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into Medical colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for AU AIMEE 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
AU AIMEE 2013 – Paper Pattern:
The AU AIMEE 2013 entrance exam comprises of multiple choice objective questions including Paper 1 and Paper 2. It covers the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard encompassing the following subjects.
Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry
Paper 2: Biology (Botany & Zoology)
Students who qualify in the entrance exam will be called for interview.
The final selection is based on the total marks obtained in the XIIth standard exam, entrance exam and Interview as per the following weightage.
XII Standard – 200 marks
Entrance Examination – 100 marks
Interview – 30 marks
AU AIMEE 2013 – How to apply
Applicants should apply for the AUEEE 2013 exam by following methods.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from any Cash Counter of the University by making payment of prescribed fee in person.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter to Registrar, Annamalai University along with DD of Rs 300. Applicants should also send a self addressed stamped thick kraft envelope of approximately size 30 cm x 24 cm with stamps of Rs 30/-. The name of the programme should be written in bold on the envelope.
The DD should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai. The name and address of the candidate and programme should be clearly written on the back side of the demand draft. Applicants should read out the instructions carefully, fill the form completely and send it before last date via speed post.
AU AIMEE 2013 – Contact Address
Annamalai Nagar – 608 002,
Tamil Nadu, India
Telephone No. : 91 – 4144 – 238248/263/796
Fax : 91 – 4144 – 238080
e-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in