Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Medical Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences as an entrance exam for the students for taking admission in MBBS programmes being offered at its colleges. It is a reputed medical institute of Kerala.
AIMS 2013 – Important dates
· Date of AIMS 2013 : May 1, 2013, Wednesday
· Date of availability of application forms: By last week of January, 2013
· Closing date of receipt of application form : By 1st week February, 2013
AIMS 2013 – Eligibility conditions
Applicants who would like to apply for AIMS medical Entrance Examination 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board in first attempt only.
· Candidates should have with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry,Biology and English in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Minimum age of the candidate should be at least 17 years and maximum of 23 years.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for AIMS Medical Entrance Examination 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
AIMS 2013 – How to apply
Candidates can apply for AIMS Medical Entrance Examination 2013 in the following ways
· Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.amrita.edu. Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site. The payment of application fee of Rs. 1500 can be made through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham”, payable at Kochi.
The DD should be sent to the following address
Office of admissions,
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,
Applicants can also submit the applications online.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the university counters Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences by paying Rs 1500 in cash; and send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Candidates can also purchase the forms from the selected branches of Dhanlaxmi bank ltd or the Federal bank ltd by making payment of Rs 1500 in cash.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD for prescribed application fees to admission coordinator, office of admissions, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, AIMS-Ponekkara PO Kochi-682041. The Demand draft of Rs 1570/- should be drawn in favouring “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetha”, payable at Kochi.
AIMS 2013 – List of AIMS Entrance Examination Centers
· Amritapuri (Kollam)
· New Delhi
AIMS 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at http://aims.amrita.edu for viewing the results.