Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham as an entrance exam for the students for taking admission in B.Tech programmes being offered at its colleges.
There are three campuses of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 – Courses offered
B.Tech courses offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are as follows
· Aerospace engineering
· Civil engineering
· Chemical engineering
· Computer science and engineering
· Electronics and communication engineering
· Electrical and electronics engineering
· Electronics and instrumentation engineering
· Mechanical engineering
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 – Eligibility conditions
Applicants who would like to apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board with at least 60% marks.
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Minimum age of the candidate should be at least 21 years
· Candidates with three year diploma in engineering (awarded by any state board of technical education) with at least 60% marks
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 – Important dates
Date of commencement of sale of application form: By December, 2011
Last Date of Sale of application form: By March, 2013
Last date for submission of application: By March, 2013
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 – How to apply
Candidates can apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 in the following ways
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from any of the university counters of Amrita school of engineering at Coimbatore, Amritapuri,and Bengaluru; and send in the completely filled application along with DD and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
The Demand draft of Rs 850/- should be drawn in favouring ‘Amrita school of engineering’, payable at Coimbatore.
· Candidates can also purchase the forms from the following branches of Axis bank and Dhanalakshmi bank
· Delhi (Karol Bagh, Lajpat Nagar, Punjabi Bagh, Chandni chowk, Dwarka, Greater Kailash, Rajouri Garden, Saket, Vasant Vihar)
· Bihar (Bhagalpur, Gaya, Patna)
· Chattisgarh (Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur)
· Chandigarh (Chandigarh)
· Haryana (Bhiwani)
· Delhi (Lajpat Nagar, Nehru Place, Connaught place, Karol Bagh)
· Haryana (Faridabad, Gurgaon)
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter to examination body along with DD. The Demand draft of Rs 850/- should be drawn in favouring ‘Amrita school of engineering’, payable at Coimbatore.
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 – Placement
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham offers excellent campus placement for its students in reputed organizations such as TCS, Microsoft, Infosys, IBM, Accenture, Mahindra and Mahindra, L&T, Cognizant, Caterpillar, Wipro, Mind Tree, Dolphin Imaging, etc
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 – Contact Details
Web address http://amrita.edu