Allahabad University Law Entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by Allahabad University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to LL.B (three year course). It is basically a Joint Admission Test for the Allahabad University and its constituent Colleges. There is large number of students that compete for Allahabad University Law Entrance Test every year.
The Faculty of Law of the University is amongst the top most Law Colleges of the Country. This central university is recognised by UGC and is a member of AIU (The Association of Indian Universities)
Allahabad University LAT 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of Sale of Application form S.B.I. Branch: By third week of April 2013
· Last date of on-Line receipt of Application forms: By first week of May 2013
· Last date of receipt of Application forms by Hand: By first week of May 2013
· Date of commencing of On-Line admit Card download: By third week of May, 2013
· Date of Law Entrance Test: By first week of June 2013
Allahabad University LAT 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Allahabad University LAT 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should be citizen of India and they should have passed the graduation in Art/Commerce/Science/Agriculture/Engineering or Medical Faculty from recognised university
· Candidates should have scored at least 45% marks at graduation in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· ST/SC Candidates need at least 40% marks in graduation in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their final year graduation exam can also apply Allahabad University LAT 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
The following Applicants are exempted from appearing in the Admission Test.
· Foreign National
· NRIs who have done their graduation from a foreign University
Allahabad University LAT 2013 – How to apply
Applicants are required to download form online by logging to the official website at www.auadmission.in. Applicants are required to fill in the downloaded application form completely and send it via mail to the concerned address along with the Demand Draft for prescribed application fees.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from office of SBI, University of Allahabad Branch, Allahabad by making payment of Rs 600/- (Rs 300/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) for prescribed application fees. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
The completely filled application forms along with required documents should be submitted at the particular counters of Law Faculty, Chaitham Lines, Allahabad University.
Allahabad University LAT 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.auadmission.in for viewing the results.
Allahabad University LAT 2013 – Contact Address
University of Allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Pin Code: 211002
Telephone: +91-532-2461157/ 1089
Fax: +91-532-2545021 / 2461083
Website : allduniv.ac.in
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com