WB NUJS National Admission Test will be conducted by WB National University of Juridical Sciences, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to B.Sc./B.A. LL.B. (Hons)and LLM. W.B. NUJS is a leading University for legal studies and research in India that offers experiences based learning and clinical method of teaching.
WB NUJS NAT 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
Last date of submission of completed forms: By second week of December 2013
Date of NAT 2013 (National Admission Test): By Jan 2013
Availability of brochure and application form: By first week of Nov 2013 to Mid Dec 2013
WB NUJS NAT 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for WB NUJS NAT 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) with at least 50% marks in aggregate and at least 35% marks in each subject
· Students who are appearing in their final Senior Secondary exam can also apply for WB NUJS NAT 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidate should be at least 21 years (22 years in case of SC/ST candidates) of age.
LLM ( 2 Years Degree course)
· Candidates should have passed LLB with at least 50% marks from NUJS University or any other recognised university in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their final year LLB exam can also apply for WB NUJS NAT 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
WB NUJS NAT 2013 – Seats
B.Sc./B.A. LL.B. (Hons) : Total no of seats is 125 Seats
Foreign Nationals: 4
NRI sponsored students: 18
LL.M.: 10 seats
Foreign Nationals: 2
WB NUJS NAT 2013 – How to apply
Applicants are required to download form online by logging to the official website at www.nujs.edu. Applicants are required to fill in the downloaded application form completely and send it via mail to the concerned address along with prescribed application fees. The DD should be drawn in favour of NUJS, Kolkata, payable at Kolkata.
Applicants can purchase the admission form and prospectus from Registrar of the University by making payment of Rs. 800 in cash for prescribed application fees. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs 850/- for prescribed application fees. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD. The DD should be drawn in favour of NUJS, Kolkata, payable at Kolkata.
The completed application form along with required documents should reach at Registrar of the University before the last date.
WB NUJS NAT 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.nujs.edu for viewing the results.
WB NUJS NAT 2013 – Contact Address
W.B. National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan,
12, Lb Block, Sector III,
Salt Lake City
Kolkata, West Bengal 700098,
India – 033 23350534