Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination (UPMT) 2013 will be conducted by Uttaranchal Council of Entrance Examination, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various medical undergraduate programs such as MBBS, BHMS, BDS and BAMS in the various medical colleges of the Uttarakhand.
UPMT 2013 –List of participating colleges in admission process
· Sri Narayan Dutt Tiwari Hospital & Medical College, Dehradun
· Himalayayi Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Rishikesh
· Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Dehradun
· Patanjali Ayurvedic College, Haridwar
· Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences
· Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh
· Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur
· Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College, Dehradun
UPMT 2013– Important Dates
· Date of commencement of Issue of Application Forms: By last week of Feb, 2013
· Final Date of Sale of Application Form: By 1stweek of May, 2013
· Final Date for submitting completed Application forms: By 1stweek of May, 2013
· Date of UPMT 2013 Written Examination: BY last week of May,2013
UPMT 2013– Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should be citizen of India and they should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board.
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% (40% for ST/SC category) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in XIIth standard in order to apply for admission into Medical colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for UPMT 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidate should be minimum 17 years of age
UPMT 2013– Structure of Medical Entrance Examination
UPMT 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels.
The time duration of the UPMT 2013 exam is 120 minutes and it covers the questions from the following subjects.
UPMT 2013 – How to apply
Applicants can purchase the admission form and information booklet from the offices of participating institutes by making payment of Rs 1250 in cash. The application forms are also available at following places.
· Mercantile House, Connaught Place, opposite Embassy restaurant, New Delhi-110001
· Samyak Portfolio Pvt Ltd, E-I, IInd Floor
Candidates can also receive the application and prospectus by post by sending the request letter along with demand draft of Rs 1300 for prescribed application fees. The DD should be drawn in favour of “UCEE”, payable at Rishikesh.
The request letter and DD should be sent to the Secretary, Uttaranchal Council of Entrance Examination, Seema Dental College & Hospital P.O., Pashulok Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh 249203.
UPMT 2013– How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the Uttaranchal Council of Entrance Examination at http://uceeindia.org/result12.php for viewing the results.
UPMT 2013– Contact Address
Uttaranchal Council of Entrance Examination,
Seema Dental College & Hospital P.O.,
Pashulok Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh 249203
Ph : 0135- 2453726