UPTU State Entrance Examination MCA 2013 will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University as an entrance exam for students seeking admissions to post graduate courses in computer applications.
There are many private and public technical institutes in the state that accept the UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 score for providing admission to aspiring students in MCA courses.
UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Dates of availability of application Form: By May, 2013
· Final Date for receiving the form by post: By May 2013
· Final Date of Submitting completed application form: By May, 2013
· Dates of UPTU (SEE) MCA Exam: By 2nd week of April, 2013
UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicants should be full time graduate from recognised university with at least 40% (35% for SC/ST) marks and applicants should have studied mathematics in senior secondary or higher level with 40% marks (35% for SC/ST)
· Applicants should have done BCA/BSc (Mathematics) or should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at graduation with at least 40% (35% for SC/ST)
· Students who are appearing in their final year of qualifying exams can also apply for UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 – Exam Structure
UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that include four options for every question.
There are total 100 Questions that carry 400 marks and cover the topics from following subjects
· Aptitude Test for MCA
UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 – How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 by using offline as well as online way.
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official websites at www.mtu.ac.in and www.uptu.ac.in. Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with necessary documents and the Bank Challan (verified by the bank for Fees deposit).
Applicants can purchase the admission form and prospectus by making payment of Rs 1000/- (Rs 500 for ST/SC candidates) at the head post offices in the state of UP, Delhi and Dehradun.
Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with required documents at the following address by Speed Post/Registered Post only.
Registrar, (UP SEE-2011),
Mahamaya Technical University,
UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 – How and Where To Get the Results
Candidate can view their results by visiting the site www.uptu.nic.in and entering their roll number. The roll numbers of shortlisted candidates are also available on portal of Mahamaya Technical University.
UPTU (SEE) MCA 2013 – Contact Address
Uttar Pradesh Technical University,