University of Hyderabad MCA Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by University of Hyderabad, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to MCA course. It is one of the premier educational institutions of the country that offers various post graduate courses and offers high quality education to the students.
University of Hyderabad MCA Test 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of Downloading of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms Online: By Mid April to First week of May 2013
· Date of commencement of sale of Prospectus-cum-Application forms : By third week of April to First week of May 2013
· Final date for issue of Prospectus-cum-Application: By first week of May 2013
· Final date for submitting filled-in Application Forms : By first week of May 2013
· Date of downloading of Hall Tickets from website : By third week of May 2013
University of Hyderabad MCA Test 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for University of Hyderabad MCA 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks in the aggregate
· Applicants should have studied mathematics in senior secondary level.
· Students who are appearing in their final year of qualifying exams can also apply for University of Hyderabad MCA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
University of Hyderabad MCA Test 2013 – Structure of MCA Entrance Examination
University of Hyderabad MCA 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
· Computer Awareness
University of Hyderabad MCA Test 2013 – Seats
Total No of Seats available in MCA: 60
The reservation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
University of Hyderabad MCA Test 2013 – How to apply
· Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.uohyd.ernet.in. Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to complete the application form online and take a printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with Demand Draft of Rs. 200 (Rs 75 for ST/SC candidates) for Test fees.
The DD should be drawn in favour of “ Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad. The DD should be drawn on the following branches of State bank of India.
· Hyderabad Central University Campus Branch, Hyderabad
· Andhra bank, Nampally Branch, Hyderabad
· Applicants can purchase the admission form and prospectus from Academic Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations by making payment of Rs 400 in cash (Rs 150 for ST/SC candidates)
· Applicants can also receive the application form and prospectus by post by sending a request letter and one self-addressed adhesive sticker/slip along with DD of Rs 450 (Rs 200 for ST/SC candidates) to the following address.
Dy. Registrar (Acad. & Exams),
Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli,
University of Hyderabad,
P.O. Central University,
Hyderabad- 500 046
Applicants can send the completed application forms along with required documents before last date at the above mentioned address.