Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted by Symbiosis International University as a pre-requisite entrance test for students for taking admission to various post graduate management courses offered by the institutes that come under it. The SNAP examination is usually the first step in the admission process and it is followed by GD and interview.
SNAP 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Last Date of SNAP Registration : Last Week of November 2012
· Last date for closing of payment : Last Week of November 2012
· Dates for downloading Admit Card: First Week of December to third Week of December 2012
· Date of SNAP Test: Third Week of December 2012
· Declaration of SNAP Test Result: Second Week of January 2013
SNAP 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should fulfil the below mentioned eligibility criteria for applying to the SNAP test.
· Indian Citizen with not less than 21 years of age
· Graduation in any discipline from the recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the final examination
· For ST/SC and reserved category candidates, there is relaxation of 5% in the minimum qualifying marks requirements.
· Graduates from foreign university and foreign students are also eligible to apply if they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
SNAP 2013 Structure
The structure of Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test includes the 180 questions in the MCQ format along with four options. The maximum time allowed for attempting the questions is 120 minutes.
The SNAP paper is divided into four parts including the following.
· General Awareness: 40
· General English: 40
· Quantitative: 40
· Analytical & Logical Reasoning: 60
There is a negative marking for marking incorrect answers where 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer and one mark is awarded for every correct answer.
How to Apply for SNAP 2013 test?
The applicants are required to complete the registration online by logging to the official link of SNAP, www.snaptest.org. The fees for SNAP application are Rs 1500 and it should be sent by any of the following mode.
· Pay the amount by cash by downloading the Axis bank challan from the SNAP website and make payment in the selected braches of the bank. Applicants will also receive a Symbiosis copy and student’s copy of the challan.
· Pay the fees by drawing DD from the nationalized bank payable at Pune and sending it to the “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” address as mentioned in the instructions.
· Pay the fees by Credit card
· Pay the fees by Net banking
It is important that the fee payment is done prior to the closing date; otherwise it may lead to the cancellation of the registration.
Candidates should carefully read out the instructions for completing the form. Applicants are required to have a digital photo and scanned signature for filing the form. The dimensions of the photo and signature must be according to the given specifications in the instructions. Candidate belonging to the reserved category should ensure to submit the required certificate when asked by the institute during selection procedure.