Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) 2013 will be conducted by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various undergraduate engineering courses in various technical institutes of Rajasthan.
There are about 80 institutes in Rajasthan that accept RPET Scores for offering admission to students in undergraduate engineering courses. There are 15% seats reserved for the candidates of outside Rajasthan and their admission is based on AIEEE merit.
RPET 2013– Important Dates
· Date of RPET examination: By Last week of May, 2013
· Dates of availability of application forms: By Last week of March, 2013
· Final date for submitting the application form: By Mid week of April, 2013
RPET 2013– Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard in order to apply for admission into engineering colleges
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for RPET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidate should be minimum 17 years of age and maximum 23 years of age for appearing in MP PET 2013
· The relaxation of 5 years in age limit is offered to the candidates of reserved category
RPET 2013- Domicile Requirements
Applicants, who would like to apply for RPET 2013 for taking admission in the Engineering stream of institutes that accepts RPET Score, should be a citizen of the Rajasthan state for more than 10 years along with his natural father/natural mother/ natural guardian.
Moreover, applicants should have studied continuously in a school for more than 5 years.
RPET 2013– Structure of Rajasthan Pre Engineering Entrance Examination
RPET 2013 comprises of 120 Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels. The time duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
· Chemistry (40 Questions)
· Mathematics (40 Questions)
· Physics(40 Questions)
There is no negative marking done for wrong answers and hence candidates can attempt all the questions.
RPET Exam Centres
RPET 2013– How to apply
Applicants can purchase the admission form and information booklet from designated branches of UCO Bank by making payment in cash.
Applicants can purchase the admission form and information booklet from Government Polytechnic colleges of Banswara and Bharatpur by making payment in cash.
Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with DD and other documents to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
RPET 2013– Contact Address
Rajasthan Technical University
Rawatbhata Road, Kota,
Rajasthan, India – 324010
Contact No: 0744-2473001, 0744-2473020, and 0744-2473861
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org