RGSOIPL 2013 will be conducted by Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law for admission to the LLB (Hons) Degree in Intellectual Property Rights. This school provides Three-Year Full-Time Bachelor of Law degree residential programme with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights as per the requirements of the Bar Council of India.
Benefits of LLB (Hons) Degree in Intellectual Property Rights
· Candidates get the opportunity to learn the details of Intellectual Property Rights and develop detailed skills including the following.
Ø Management Skills Related To Protection
Ø Commercialization of respective Intellectual Property Right etc.
· Candidates can get detailed knowledge of the laws and process related to varied forms of intellectual property rights including the following.
Ø Geographical Indications
Ø Trade Secrets
· Become aware of among the fresh law professionals
· Get information on international and national IPR
RGSOIPL 2013 – Eligibility:
Applicants who would like to apply for IIT Kharagpur Law, 2013 should fulfil any of the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology
· Candidates should have passed First Class Bachelors Degree in / Medicine or equivalent exam
· Candidates should have passed First Class Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy
· Candidates should have passed First Class MBA Degree with any of the above degrees
RGSOIPL 2013 – Test Centers
IIT Kharagpur Law Entrance Exam 2013 is conducted on the national level at the following centres.
The shortlisted candidates from the entrance test are called for final round of GD/PI at Kharagpur and other centers.
RGSOIPL 2013 – How to apply:
There are two ways of applying for IIT Kharagpur Law Entrance Exam including Online and Offline way.
Applicants are required to download form online by logging to the official website and fill the hard copy of the application form. Applicants are required to fill in the downloaded application form completely and send it via mail to the Dean RGSOIPL along with the Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) for prescribed application fees. The DD should be drawn in favour of “IIT Kharagpur ” payable at Kharagpur.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from office of by making payment via Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) for prescribed application fees. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus. The DD should be drawn in favour of “IIT Kharagpur ” payable at Kharagpur.
The completed application form should be sent to the following address.
RGSOIPL 2013 – Contact:
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
Indian Institute of Technology
Phone: +91 – 3222 – 282237
FAX: +91 – 3222 – 282238