Rajasthan Pre Medical Test 2013 will be conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences as an entrance exam for students seeking admissions to MBBS, BVSc, AH and BDS courses offered by various government and private colleges in Rajasthan. There are 15 medical colleges in Rajasthan that accepts the RPMT score for providing admission to students in their medical courses. It is regarded as one of the highly competitive entrance examinations in Rajasthan.
RPMT 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Dates of commencement of issue of Application Forms: By 1stweek of March, 2013
· Final date of receipt of completed forms: By 1st week of April, 2013
· Date of RPMT Exam: By 2ndweek of June, 2013
· Date of RPMT results: By 3rdweek of June 2013
RPMT 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for RPMT 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board at least 50% aggregate marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for RPMT 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
· Candidates should be at least 17 years of age
· Candidate should be a resident of Rajasthan State
RPMT 2013 – Exam Structure
The RPMT exam comprises of two papers and each paper carries 100 questions and time duration of 120 minutes. The questions are multiple choice objective questions that cover the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard.
· Physics (50 Questions)
· Chemistry (50 Questions)
· Botany (50 Questions)
· Zoology (50 Questions)
RPMT 2013 – Test Centres
The exam is conducted at the following test centres in Rajasthan
RPMT 2013 – Colleges that accept RPMT score
· S.M.S. Medical College
· Government Dental College
· Government Medical College
· J.L.N. Medical College
· Jhalawar Medical College
· M.G. Medical & Dental College
· Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College
· National Institute of Medical Sciences
· R.N.T. Medical College
· S.P. Medical College
· Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine
· College of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry
· College of Veterinary & Animal Science
· Dr. S.N. Medical College
· Geetanjali Medical College
RPMT 2013 – How to Apply?
Applicants can purchase the admission form and prospectus from selected branches of Oriental Banks in Rajasthan, University office and participating colleges. The completely filled application forms should be sent along with all the required documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus in time so that it will reach the Convener RPMT office before the last date of submitting applications.
RPMT 2013 – Results
Candidate can view their results by visiting the site www.ruhsraj.org and entering their roll number.
RPMT 2013 – Contact Address
The Convener, RPMT,
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences,
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg,
Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road,
Jaipur – 302 033 (Rajasthan)