Punjab University MET 2013 will be conducted by UIAMS Punjab University, Chandigarh as a pre requisite entrance exam for the students for taking admission to post management programmes offered by the university. It is regarded as one of the prominent institutions of higher education in India.
UIAMS is launched for catering to the requirements of the ever expanding fields of management sciences and globalized industry by providing management programmes in specific areas.
Punjab University MET 2013-Important Dates (Tentative Dates)
· Date of the entrance test: 27th March, 2012 (Sunday)
Timings of the entrance test: 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
· Date of commencement of sale of application form: 14th February, 2012, Monday
· Last date for submitting the completed application forms (without late fee): 04th March, 2012 (Friday) upto 4.00 p.m
· Last Date for sending request for application form from Manager, Publication Bureau: 25th February, 2012
· Last date for submitting the completed application forms (with late fees of Rs 1000): 11th March, 2012 (Friday)
Punjab University MET 2013- Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Punjab University MET 2013 are as mentioned below.
· Graduation in any stream from the recognized university
· Students who are appearing in their Final year graduation exams can also apply for Punjab University MET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
Punjab University MET 2013 -MBA Courses
Punjab University MET 2013 offers the following MBA courses for aspiring management students.
· MBA in Retail Management
· MBA in Banking and Insurance Management
· MBA in IT and Telecommunications Management
· MBA in Infrastructural Management
· MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
· MBA in Hospital Management
Punjab University MET 2013 -Test centres
The test centres of Punjab University MET 2013 is as follows
· New Delhi
Punjab University MET 2013 -How to apply
There are three ways for applying to Punjab University MET 2013. Students can choose any one of the ways as mentioned below.
· Students can purchase the MET 2013 prospectus including application form by making payment of Rs 1750/- in cash (Rs 875/- for SC/ST) at the following address.
Post office of Punjab University,
Ludhiana GPO and Delhi GPO
· Students can also receive the forms by post at his/her contact address by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 1830/- (Rs 955/- for SC/ST) along with the request letter. The DD should be drawn in favour of the “ Registrar, Punjab University” and it should be payable at Chandigarh only.
Address for sending DD and request letter
Manager, Publication Bureau,
Panjab University, Sector-14,
· Students can also download the application form from the official website of the university at www.uiams.puchd.ac.in. Candidates should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with Demand draft of Rs 1750/- (Rs 875/- for SC/ST) at the relevant address mentioned in the instructions. The DD should be drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Punjab University” and it should be payable at Chandigarh only.
Address for sending the completed applications
UIAMS office, 1st Floor,
Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall,