Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in Faridkot as an entrance exam for students seeking admissions to MBBS, BAMS, BHMS and BDS courses offered by various medical institutes in Punjab. There is reservation of 85% seats for the applicants of the Punjab State. Every year, there is large number of candidates that apply for PMET 2013.
PMET 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Dates of commencement of issue of Application Forms: By 1stweek of May, 2013
· Final date of receipt of completed forms: By last week of May, 2013
· Date of PMET Exam: By 2ndweek of June, 2013
PMET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for PMET 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board at least 50% aggregate marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
· Candidates should have studied English as one of the subjects in XIIth standard
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for PMET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
· Candidates should be at least 17 years of age
PMET 2013 – Exam Structure
The question paper of Punjab PMT exam comprises of 200 multiple choice objective questions that cover the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard. The total time allotted for the test is 150 minutes
· Physics (50 Questions)
· Chemistry (50 Questions)
· Biology (100 Questions)
PMET 2013 – Colleges that accept PMET score
· Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic Medical
· Mai Bhago Ayurvedic College
· BAMS Shri Lakshirnarain Ayurvedic College
· Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Ayurvedic College
· Shri Guru Ram Dass Institute of Med. Sciences & Research
· Govt Ayurvedic College
· Sri Guru Ram Das Instt, of Dental Sciences
· Guru Gobind Singh Medical College
· Dayanand Ayurvedic College
· MBBS Medical College
· Dayanand Medical College
· Guru Nanak Ayurvedic College
· Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College
· BDS Dental College
· Khalsa Dental College and Hospital
· Dasmesh Institute of Dental Sciences & Research
· Sat Sai Murli Dhar Ayurvedic Medical College
· Guru Nanak Dental College & Research Institute
PMET 2013 – How to Apply?
Applicants can purchase the admission form and prospectus by making payment of Rs 1000/- at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Office counter and selected branches of Canara Bank.
Candidates can also receive the application form by post by sending a request letter to the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot along with the Demand Draft of Rs 1050 in favour of “Registrar, Baba Farid University“ payable at Faridkot. Candidates should also write their name and put their signature at the back of DD.
PMET 2013 –Results
Candidate can view their results by visiting the site at www.babafariduniv.com and entering their roll number.
PMET 2013 – Contact Address
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Faridkot – 151203
Phone: +91-01639-256232, 256236