Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test (PMUET) 2013 will be conducted Periyar Maniammai University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various under graduatecourses such as engineering, technology and architecture. It is one of the leading universities of India that has excellent infrastructure and teaching facilities.
PMUET 2013– Important Dates
· Date of issue of application forms (B.Tech/B.Arch): By LAst week of March, 2013
· Last date for sending filled-in application (B.Tech/B.Arch): By first week of May, 2011
· Date of entrance test (B.Tech): By fourth week of May, 2013
PMUET 2013– Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board with at least 50% marks in qualification exam
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for PMUET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidates belonging to reserved category require at least 45% in the qualifying exam
PMUET 2013- B Tech Courses Offered
· Aeronautical Engineering
· Chemical Engineering
· Civil Engineering
· Computer Science and Engineering
· Electronics and Communication Engineering
· Electrical and Electronics Engineering
· Information Technology
· Mechanical Engineering
PMUET 2013- Entrance test centres
· New Delhi
PMUET 2013– How to apply
· Online Application
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.pmu.edu
Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with the DD (Demand Draft) and other required documents. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Periyar Maniammai University” payable at Thanjavur.
· Offline method
Applicants can purchase the admission form by making payment of Rs 750/- (for SC/ST candidates Rs 500/-) at all head post offices in Tamil Nadu. Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with DD and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Periyar Maniammai University” payable at Thanjavur.
The completely filled application forms should be submitted at the following address.
Periyar Maniammai University,
PMUET 2013– How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.pmu.edu for viewing the results.
PMUET 2013– Contact Address
Periyar Community College of Continuing Education,
Near New Bus stand,