The PAT 2013 (Pharma Management Admission Test) is conducted by NMIMS University as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to Full Time MBA in Pharmaceuticals Management.
This course is designed for preparing the students for becoming successful managers in the pharmaceutical industry. The course involves intensive study involving class work, individual study programmes, case studies, and field work.
PAT 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of availability of the application forms on website for downloading: By January 2013
The registration fees is required to be paid by sending D.D. that should be drawn in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS”, payable at Mumbai
· Final date for submitting the forms by Post, Courier, or Registered AD: By February 2013
· Availability of Call letters on website for PAT 2013: By March 2013
· Date of PAT 2013: By third week of March 2013
The timings of exam would be 10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
· Result of PAT 2013: By last week of March 2013
· List of GD & PI available on website www.nmims.edu: By last week of March 2013
PAT 2013 – Total Number of Seats
The total number of seats available for selection in PAT 2013 is 60.
PAT 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
· Candidate should have bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotech, Medicine (MBBS) and allied subjects with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
· Candidates who have a Masters degree in any discipline should also apply
· Candidates who have 2 years of post qualification work experience are preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification should be of minimum of three years after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2)
· Students who are appearing in their Final year graduation exams can also apply for PAT 2013; provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
PAT 2013 – Selection Process
The selection to the MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) Programme of NMIMS University comprises of the following stages.
Stage 1: It comprises of Pharma Management Admission Test (PAT) and it is mandatory for all the candidates that are appearing for PAT. This test will be conducted at selected centres in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
Structure of the Test: All the questions in PAT are objective types and these are designed for testing the aptitude of the candidates for doing Post Graduate Programme in Management.
There are actually four sections in the PAT exam with total number of 100 questions and maximum time for attempting the questions is 90 minutes.
· Language Skills: 20
· Quantitative Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency: 20
· Intelligence & Logical Reasoning: 20
· Subject Knowledge (Pharma): 40
Stage 2: It comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. Only those candidates who are qualified in stage 1 are called for stage 2 of the selection procedure.
PAT 2013 – Contact details:
SVKM’s NMIMS University
School of Business Management
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W)
Mumbai – 400056
Ph: +91 22 26143177, 26183688
Fax: +91 22 26114512