GET 2013 is conducted by GITAM Institute of International Business (GET) as a pre-requisite entrance exam for students for taking admission to Masters Program in Business Administration
GITAM institute is approved by the AICTE and it provides admission in its two year based Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
There are total of 120 seats and thus, there is high level of competition in the entrance exam. The Institute is popular for its prestigious course of MBA (IB) that is related to the subject of International Business.
GET 2013 Eligibility criteria:
The eligibility criteria of GET MBA 2013 are as mentioned below.
· Graduation in any stream with three years of education from the recognized university with at least 50% marks
· Students who are appearing in their Final year graduation exams can also apply for GET MBA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
The GET 2013 is mandatory for those candidates who have not appeared in any of other valid MBA entrance tests like (MAT- (September-2011, December-2011, February-2013)/GMAT/CAT-2011/IIFT-2010/XAT-2011). However, it is optional for those applicants who have valid scores in these exams.
GET 2013 Important Dates:
· Last Date of submitting completely filled application forms: 14-01-2013
· GET’ 12 Test Date- 29-01-2013
· Final date for submitting completely filled in applications with other scores- 28-02-2013
· Dates for Case Analysis, GD and PI- 10th & 11th March, 2013
GET 2013 Selection Procedure:
• The short listing of the candidates is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the various exams such as MAT- (September-2011, December-2011, February-2013)/GMAT/CAT-2011/IIFT-2010/XAT-2011/GET-2013 (GSIB entrance test 2011)
• These short listed candidates will have to undergo further rounds of selection procedure comprising of Group discussion and personal interviews
The Centres for GET-2013 Case Analysis GD & PI are Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Raipur, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi, Nagpur, Indore, and Cochin.
GET 2013 Application procedure:
There are three ways of applying for the GET 2013 entrance examinations.
1. Applicants & Brochure can download the application form by visiting the site at http://www.gift-india.org and submitting the DD of Rs 1000 at the relevant address as mentioned in the instructions.
2. Applicants can also obtain the prospectus along with application form by paying Rs 1000 at IMS centres or AXIS Bank branches.
3. Applicants can also pay the fees for the entrance exam by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- at the relevant address as mentioned in the instructions
All the demand Drafts should be payable at Vishakhapatnam and drawn in favour of “GITAM Institute of International Business”.
In addition to this, applicants for GET-2013 are required to submit a non-refundable DD of Rs. 500/- along with Application form.
GET 2013 Results
The results of the GET 2013 will be posted on the official website and students can view their results by visiting the link at http://www.gift-india.org. Students can also download the score card from the GET website.
GET 2013 Contact Details:
GITAM School of International Business
(Formerly GITAM institute of foreign trade)
Gandhinagar campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045,
Ph: +91-891-2840400/ 413, 2790505