Manipal University MCA Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by Manipal University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to its MCA course. There is large number of students that compete for Manipal University MCA every year for pursuing post graduate courses in computer applications.
Manipal University is a renowned institute for its excellent infrastructural facility and high quality education. It offers large number of courses for the students including computer applications, management, engineering, technology, etc.
Manipal University MCA 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: By last week of May, 2013
· Date of declaration of Merit List: end week of June, 2013
· Date of commencement of Classes: By first week of August, 2013
Manipal University MCA 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Manipal University MCA 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicants should be full time graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
· Applicants should have studied Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science as one of the subjects at senior secondary level or higher level
· Applicants should have done BCA/BSc (CS)/ BIT from recognised institute
· Students who are appearing in their final year of qualifying exams can also apply for Manipal University MCA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidates who have completed graduation via distance learning, they should have at least 3 years of work experience after completing their graduation
Manipal University MCA 2013 – Structure of MCA Entrance Examination
Manipal University MCA 2013 comprises of 100 Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question. The time allotted for the test is 90 minutes.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
· Mental Ability (25 Questions)
· Basic Mathematics (10 Questions)
· General English (25 Questions)
· Computer Aptitude (40 Questions)
Manipal University MCA 2013 – How to apply
The total fee for application comprises of the following components:
Application Fee: Rs.500
Entrance Test Fee: Rs.1000
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.manipal.edu Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants can make the payment for prescribed fees online by using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
For those candidates who would like to make payment via Demand Draft, they can take printout of the completed application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with Demand Draft and necessary documents.
The DD should be drawn in favour of “Manipal University” payable at Manipal or Udupi.
Applicants can also buy the application forms from selected branches of State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank by making cash payment of Rs 500.
Applicants can also receive the application form by post by sending a request letter along with Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- at the following address.
Manipal – 576104
Tel: 0 9243777700
The DD should be drawn in favour of “Manipal University” payable at Manipal or Udupi. Candidates should draw the DD from the nationalized bank and mention their name and address on the back of the DD.