NIPER JEE (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Examination) 2013 will be conducted by NIPER as a common entrance test for providing admission to the students to M.B.A. (Pharm.) and other PG Programs in Pharma. It is organised on the national level and specifically designed for the students who would like to apply for post graduate courses in pharmacy. It offers large number of post graduate courses related to the field of pharmacy.
NIPER JEE 2013 Important Dates
· Notification of admission : By April, 2013
· Date of beginning of online registration : By June 2013
· Closing date for online registration : By June, 2013
· Closing date of receipt of filled registration form along with demand draft : By June, 2011
· Date for receiving admit card by e-mail : By June, 2011
· NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (10.00 AM to 12.00 noon) : By July, 2011
· Announcement of result of written test (website-www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2011.html) : By July, 2011
· Group Discussion and Interview of M.B.A. (Pham): By July, 2011
· Announcement of the list of selected candidates and admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.): By July, 2011
· Announcement of the waitlisted candidates and admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.) : By July, 2013
NIPER JEE 2013 Eligibility
In order to become eligible for M.B.A.(Pharm.) in Pharmaceutical Management, applicants should have the following eligibility.
· B.Tech.(Chemical Engg. or equivalent)
· M.Sc. (Chemical / Life Sciences)
NIPER JEE 2013 Results
Students can obtain the results of NIPER JEE 2013 by visiting the official website of NIPER at http://www.niper.ac.in/
NIPER JEE 2013 Score Validity
The validity of NIPER JEE score remains for one year from the date of declaration of result
NIPER JEE 2013 Exam centres
NIPER JEE 2013 How to apply
· Candidate should complete the online registration by visiting the link of official website at www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2011.html.
· Candidates are required to read the instruction carefully and completely fill the form including various items such as no. and date of Demand Draft.
· Candidates are also required to upload softcopy of recent photograph, submit form and get a printout of the registration slip.
· Candidates should put their signatures at the bottom of the registration slip
· The foreign nationals or Indian nationals residing abroad are required to remit US$100 by Bank Draft payable to “NIPER JEE-2011”
Candidate should attach the following documents with the registration slip
· Non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/-(Rs.500/- for SC/ST)
DD should be in favour of “NIPER JEE-2011” and payable at S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)/Chandigarh
· Copy of the award letter (if any) pertaining to GATE/GPAT/NET etc.
· Sponsorship certificate from industry or government sponsored candidates
NIPER JEE 2013 Contact Address
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research,
Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar – 160062,
Phone: +91(172)-2292000, 2214682-87 Extn.-2005