National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), 2013 will be conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture, Pune as an entrance exam for students for providing admissions
to Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) program. There are many top institutes, private and government universities that accept the NATA score.
NATA 2013 – Important Dates
Date of examination: By March first week 2013.
The appointments are made on first-come, first-served basis. There is no limit on the number of attempts; however separate fees should be paid on every attempt.
NATA 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for NATA 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidate should be an Indian National
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Candidates should have aggregate 50% marks in all the subjects together including Physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM).
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for MAH-CET Exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
· Candidates with International Baccalaureate Diploma with 50% total marks and Mathematics can also apply.
· Candidate should have attained minimum 17 years of age to become eligible for NATA 2013
NATA 2013 – Structure of NATA Exam
NATA 2013 comprises of two papers
· Paper-related on drawing examination (2 hours of duration)
· Computer-related online aesthetic sensitivity examination (1 hours of duration)
There are 40 Multiple Choice Questions and no negative marking is awarded for incorrect answers.
NATA 2013 – How to Apply?
Applicants for NATA need to fill-in a pre-registration form and it can be downloaded from the official website. The applicants can get the receipt of the payment and information regarding the time and date of the examination.
The fees for the NATA 2013 are Rs 800 and it can be paid at the time of registration. Applicants can make the payment of fees by DD or cash.
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at is http://www.nata.in Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the Office along with the DD (Demand Draft) of entrance fee.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from NATA 2013 office and send in the completely filled application along with DD and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
NATA 2013 – List of NATA centers
· Masterji College Of Architecture – AP09
· S A R College Of Architecture, Extension Center – AP5B
· S.A.R.College Of Architecture – AP5A
· Anu College Of Architecture & Planning – AP08
· Csi Institute Of Technology – AP03
· Gitam School Of Architecture – AP11
· Jnafau School Of Planning And Architecture – AP01
· Sri Venkateshwawa College Of Architecture – AP04
· Vaishnavi School Of Architecture & Planning – AP10
NATA 2013 – Contact Address
Council of Architecture,
India habital Centre,
Core 6-A, 1st Floor,
New Delhi- 110003
Tel: 011-24648415, 24654172,