KLE University Post Graduate All India Entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by KLE University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various medical and dental postgraduate programs such as MS, MD, MDS and PGD in its medical colleges.
KLE PGAIET 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of KLE PGAIET Examination 2013: By last week of January, 2013
· Last Date of receipt of application form: By 3rd week of January 2013
KLE PGAIET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for KLE PGAIET 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicant should be citizen of India
· Candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS degree from recognised medical college to become eligible for admission to post graduate Medical courses.
· Candidates who have obtained registration from state Medical Council or Medical council of India are also eligible for appearing in KLE PGAIET 2013.
· Students who are yet to complete their internship can also apply for KLE PGAIET 2013 provided they produced the certificate from Dean of the college about the completion of internship at the time of admission.
KLE PGAIET 2013 – Exam Structure
The KLE PGAIET 2013 comprises of multiple choice objective type questions with 4 alternatives given for every question. The syllabus of the exam consists of the questions studied at the graduation level.
KLE PGAIET 2013 – List of participating colleges
· J N Medical College, Belgaum
· KLE VK Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgaum
KLE PGAIET 2013 – List of exam centres
KLE PGAIET 2013 – How to apply
· Applicants are required to visit the official website of KLE University at www.kleuniversity.edu.in and download the form. Candidate should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD of Rs 3000 for prescribed application fees and examination fees.
· The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, KLE University”, payable at Belgaum. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the university office by making payment of Rs 3000 in cash or DD. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD for prescribed application fees. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, KLE University”, payable at Belgaum. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD. It should be sent to The Registrar, KLE University, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum (590010), Karnataka.
KLE PGAIET 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the KLE University at kleuniversity.edu.in for viewing the results.
KLE PGAIET 2013 – Contact Address
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar
Belgaum – 590010,
Karnataka State, India
Ph – 0831-2472777
Fax – 0831-2493777