Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIITEE) 2013 will be conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to its engineering courses. KIIT is regarded as one of the famous technical institutes in the nation that provides various courses for professional aspirants.
The KIITEE is conducted as a common entrance exam for Engineering, Medical and Management aspirants. The institute is renowned for its world class facility and state of the art infrastructure. There is very high competition among the students that appear for KIITEE.
KIITEE 2013 – Important Dates
· Date of KIITEE Entrance Examination: By 1st week of May, 2013
· Date of availability of Application Forms: By 1st week of January to last week of February, 2013
· Final Date for submitting the completed application forms: By last week of February, 2013
· Declaration of Results: By mid of May, 2013
KIITEE 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for KIITEE 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board with at least 60% marks.
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Minimum age of the candidate should be at least 17 years
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for KIITEE Exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
KIITEE 2013 – Structure
The KIITEE- B.Tech comprises of 150 Multiple Choices Objective type examination and total time duration is three hours.
The question paper includes two parts including Part I and Part II
· Physics: 50 questions
· Chemistry: 50 questions
· Mathematics: 50questions
Candidates should note that there will be negative marking for each incorrect response.
KIITEE 2013 – Colleges Accepting the KIITEE Score
· KIIT School of Mechanical Engineering
· KIIT School of Electronics Engineering
· KIIT School of Civil Engineering
· KIIT School of Electrical Engineering
· KIIT School of Computer Engineering
KIITEE 2013 –Results
Students can visit the official website of KIIT University for viewing the results. All the eligible candidates can also receive the detailed score card and further information about the admission procedure by personal mail ID or post.
KIITEE 2013 –How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the KIITJEE only by Online method. Applicants can also fill the form online by visiting official website of the institute at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in. After completing all the details, applicants can take a print of the form and send it to the address mentioned in the instructions along with the Fees details.
KIITEE 2013 –Score Validity
The score of KIITEE remains valid only during the time of admission and its validity period will end after the available seats are filled.
KIITEE 2013 –Contact Address for the KIITEE
Admission Cell (Koel Campus),
Tel- 0674-2742103, 2741747