JIPMER MBBS 2013 will be conducted by Institute of Jawaharlal Post Graduate Medical Education and Research 2013 as an entrance exam for providing students admission into the MBBS courses offered by the institution. This institute offers high quality education and state of art learning environment.
JIPMER MBBS 2013– Important Dates (Tentative)
Last date of submitting completed applications: By last Week of April, 2013
Date of entrance examination: By 1stweek of June, 2013
Dates of JIPMER Counselling: By second Week of July, 2013
Date of commencement of course: By Mid of July, 2013
JIPMER MBBS 2013– Eligibility Criteria
· Applicants should be an Indian National
· Students need to pass standard XII with at least 50% marks and should have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English to become eligible for admission to MBBS course
· Applicants should be at least 17 years of age
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for JIPMER MBBS 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
JIPMER MBBS 2013– Structure of exam
The JIPMER MBBS 2013 question paper comprises of 200 multiple choice questions. The total time duration of the exam is 150 minutes. The questions asked will be of the objective nature and covers the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard encompassing the following subjects.
· English Language and Comprehension
There is negative marking for marking incorrect answer.
JIPMER MBBS 2013–Exam Centres
· New Delhi
JIPMER MBBS 2013– How to Apply?
· Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.jipmer.edu.in. Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site. The payment of application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.650/- in case of SC/ST candidates) can be made through Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India in favour of “Accounts officer, JIPMER”, payable at Pondicherry.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form by visiting any of the designated State Bank of India branches and making payment of application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.650/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in cash.
· Applicants can also receive the application form by post by sending a request letter along with Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.650/- for SC/ST candidates) to exam conducting body. JIPMER. The DD should be drawn in favour of “Accounts officer, JIPMER”, payable at Pondicherry. Applicant should mention his/her name, contact number, address and name of the course applied on the reverse of the DD.
JIPMER MBBS 2013– Results
Applicants can visit the official website of JIPMER MBBS at www.jipmer.edu.in to view the results of JIPMER MBBS 2013 by entering their respective roll number.
JIPMER MBBS 2013– Contact Address
Academic Section, JIPMER,
Puducherry – 605 006
Tel: 0413-2272380 to 390,
0413-2272066 Extension No: 3102