Jawaharlal Nehru University MCA Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to MCA course. It is one of the prominent educational institutions of the country that provides various courses with a well equipped infrastructure and quality learning environment.
JNU MCA Test 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Dates of issue of Application Forms: By 3rdweek of March, 2013
· Date of Availability of Application Forms by Post: By 1stweek of March, 2013
· Final date of submitting completed application form: By mid March, 2013
· Date of JNU MCA entrance examination: By 3rdweek of May, 2013
· Date of JNU MCA Interview: By 1stweek of July, 2013
JNU MCA Test 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for JNU MCA Test 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Graduation in any stream from recognised university with minimum of 50% marks in final exam
· Candidates should have studied mathematics as a core subject during the Bachelors program or at higher secondary level.
· Candidates should be an Indian national with at least 21 years of age
· Suitable Reservation is given to the reserved category students as per the norms of the government
· Students who are appearing in their final year of qualifying exams can also apply JNU MCA Test 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Foreign graduates can also appear for JNU MCA Test 2013 provided they fulfil all the necessary requirements
JNU MCA Test 2013 – Structure of MCA Entrance Examination
JNU MCA Test 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question. The time duration of the examination is 150 minutes and questions cover the syllabus of senior secondary level.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
· Computer Science
· General Aptitude
After the written examinations, the short listed candidates are called for a group discussion and personal interview round.
JNU MCA Test 2013 – How to apply
Applicants can purchase the admission form from University Campus by making cash payment for application fees. Applicants can also request to receive the application form by post by sending the request letter along with DD for application fees to the admission office of JNU. Candidate should also attach a self addressed envelope of appropriate size along with request letter and DD.
Candidates should draw the DD from the nationalized bank and mention their name and address on the back of the DD.
The completed application forms should be sent along with required documents like caste certificate (if applicable) and SSC certificate (if applicable) at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
JNU MCA Test 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.jnu.ac.in for viewing the results.
JNU MCA Test 2013 – Contact Address
The Assistant registrar (admissions)
Room No. 28, Admission Branch
Jawaharlal Nehru University