ICET 2013 (Integrated Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Andhra University as a pre-requisite entrance exam for students for taking admission to the full/part time or the Distant and evening mode of MBA. There are many universities/institutes in Andhra Pradesh that accepts the ICET score for giving the admission to post graduate management programmes.
ICET 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of ICET 2013 Entrance Examination: last week of May, 2013
· Date of availability of Application Forms: fourth week of February, 2013
· Last Date for submitting the completely filled application forms: fourth week of April, 2013
ICET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of ICET 2013 are as mentioned below.
· Graduation in any stream (with three years of education) from the recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
· Candidates should be Indian Citizen
· Foreign nationals who meet the requirements according to the Government rules should also take this exam
List of ICET centers
ICET 2013 – Structure of ICET Exam
The ICET MBA 2013 exam comprises of 200 objective type multiple choice questions and the total time duration allowed for the test is 150 minutes.
· Analytical Ability: 75 questions that cover various topics such as Coding and Decoding Problems, Data Analysis, Data Sufficiency, Date, Time & Arrangement Problems, Problem Solving and Sequences and Series
· Mathematical Ability: 75 questions that cover various topics such as Algebra, Arithmetical Ability, Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability
· Communication Ability: 50 questions that cover various topics such as Grammar, Terminology and Concepts in Computer, Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension
The candidates are shortlisted by the way of written test conducted by ICET. The shortlisted candidates are required to face further rounds of selection process including personal interview and general discussion.
On the basis of marks obtained by the students in the admission test, GD and PI, the final rank list of the students is decided.
ICET 2013 – How to Apply?
Applicants can apply for the admission procedure for ICET 2013 in the following ways
· Receiving the form by post from Andhra University by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.250/-along with request letter. The draft should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, APSCHE” and sent to the address mentioned in the notification.
· By visiting the official website of the ICET and downloading the form. Students have to completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD, required documents and passport size photo at the address mentioned in the notification before the last date.
ICET 2013 – Contact Address
Students can send their queries at the following address for clarifying any doubts regarding ICET 2013.
ICET, Andhra University College of Engineering,
Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040-27682358, 64538254