IMS (Institute of Management Studies) Ghaziabad will conduct the entrance exam for the students for taking admission into its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs. This institute is renowned for its quality education and academic rules. There are only few seats available in this institute for the postgraduate programs. Thus, the competition is very high among the students for taking in this institute.
Applicants who would like to take admission to IMS PGDM 2013 course should ensure to score sufficient marks in CAT/MAT and other national level related exams as these marks are considered for short listing the candidates for further rounds of the selection procedure. It is approved and recognised by All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India.
IMS is widely popular for providing excellent placement opportunities for its students and it also boasts of full fledged campus that accommodates well maintained class rooms, computer labs with modern instruments and well equipped library.
IMS- 2011 Important Dates(tentative)
Final Date for submitting the completely filled forms: last week of the month of May, 2013
IMS- 2013 Courses offered by IMS:
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) : 2 year full time program fully residential
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Information Technology (PGDM-IT) : 2 year full time program fully residential
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Marketing Management (PGDM-MM) : 2 year full time program fully residential
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Tourism Management (PGDM-TM) : 2 year full time program fully residential
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) : three year part time program
IMS- 2013 Eligibility criteria:
The eligibility criteria of IMS PGDM- 2013 are as mentioned below.
· Graduation in any stream (with three years of education) from the recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
· Students who are appearing in their Final year graduation exams can also apply for HP CMAT 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
IMS- 2013 Selection process:
The selection procedure of the IMS 2013 will involve the short listing of the candidates on the basis of their CAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA or any other nation level test scores. The shortlisted candidates are called for next rounds of selection procedure that includes Written Expression Test, Management Quotient test, Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
IMS- 2013 Admission Process
Applicants can apply for the admission procedure for PGDM programmes of Institute of Management Studies in more than one ways.
The price of the application form and prospectus is Rs. 1100 /-
· By visiting the IMS Ghaziabad office in person and purchase the form by making payment of Rs 1100/- in cash.
· Receiving the form by post from IMS Ghaziabad by sending a Demand Draft along with request letter.
· By visiting the official website of the IMS Ghaziabad at ims-ghaziabad.ac.in and downloading the form. Students have to complete the downloaded form and submit it online by making payments via credit card or other ways for the fees as per the instructions provided in the prospectus.
IMS- 2013 Contact Details:
Institute of Management Studies
C – 238, Bulandshahr Road
Lal Quan, GT Road
Ghaziabad – 201109 (UP)
Ph – 01204170600, 2866035-39