IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) 2013 will be conducted by the Federation of universities. This entrance exam is formally administered by ICFAI for providing admission to the students into its post graduate management programmes. There are many management institutes that accept the IBSAT score for providing admission to aspiring management students.
IBS is regarded as one of the top management institutes of the country that is known for its placement records, world class facilities, etc. The exam is conducted across major cities in India and the structure of the examination is highly competitive.
IBSAT 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· IBSAT entrance exam Date: Last Week of December, 2011/2013
· Last Date for submitting completely filled application: Second week of December, 2011/2013
· Date of availability of admit card: Mid of November, 2011/2013
· Date of declaration of IBSAT Result: First Week of January, 2013/2013
IBSAT 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of IBSAT 2013 are as mentioned below.
· Graduation in any stream from the recognized university with at least 50% marks
· Students who are appearing in their Final year graduation exams can also apply for IBSAT 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
IBSAT 2013 – Structure and syllabus of IBSAT
The IBSAT exam comprises of objective type multiple choice questions and the total time duration allowed for the test is 120 minutes.
The questions in the examination cover the various sections.
· English: 50 questions
· Reading Comprehension: 25 questions
· Quantitative Techniques: 25 questions
· Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy: 25 questions
After the Objective IBSAT exam, students also need to appear for 30 minute general essay round followed by general awareness test of 30 minutes.
IBSAT -2013 Results
Students can get the result of IBSAT 2013 by visiting the official website at http://www.ibsat.org. The students need to submit their examination ID and name for obtaining the results. Students will receive individual score card by post at their postal address within two weeks of declaration of the results.
IBSAT score is accepted by the following colleges
· ICFAI Business School (IBS)
· ICFAI School of Marketing Studies (ISMS)
· ICFAI School of Financial Studies (ISFS)
· ICFAI National College (INC)
· ICFAI School of Human Resource Development (ISHRD)
How to Apply for IBSAT 2013
Applicants can apply for IBSAT 2013 by using online as well as offline method.
Online Method: Applicants need to visit the official site of IBSAT for downloading the form from the website. After downloading the form, applicants need to completely fill the form and send it to the registrar of examination along with DD of Rs 1200 towards IBSAT 2013 fees.
Offline Method: Students can also purchase the forms from the selected centres across the country. The offline candidates should carefully study the instructions given in the prospectus and fills the application form. Students can send the completely filled application form as per the given instructions to the relevant address.
IBSAT 2013 – Contact Address
IBS Head Office, 13/17 Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082,
Tel: +91-40-2343 5301-05
Fax: +91-40-2343 5325/26